What are you watching....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to sometime also. Ignore Prod he likes Tellytubbies! :D

I will be watching The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
As a pilot has leaked to the WWW
hehe
I think it was OK to relax and watch (28 weeks later that is).

Gonna watch 'No Reservations' today on the movies with a friend. Looking forward to it ^_^

Who killed the electric car?
Very interesting movie :)

Tho, it's now official, GM are acting so dumb (and others along with them)...

Mostly I don't watch anything except what's on my computer monitor. Occasionally I will catch a show, or part of a show, on television. The most remarkable one lately has been the Bear Grylls show about survival skills. It's on the Discovery Channel in the U.S. It's a hoot watching Bear ham it up while he dramatizes the situation of a clod lost in the wilderness. The latest set had him in the Western Sahara, where he gutted a dead camel, skinned it for a blanket, pissed around it to ward off hyenas, and drank water that he squeezed from digesting grass in its stomach.

Mostly I don't watch anything except what's on my computer monitor. Occasionally I will catch a show, or part of a show, on television. The most remarkable one lately has been the Bear Grylls show about survival skills. It's on the Discovery Channel in the U.S. It's a hoot watching Bear ham it up while he dramatizes the situation of a clod lost in the wilderness. The latest set had him in the Western Sahara, where he gutted a dead camel, skinned it for a blanket, pissed around it to ward off hyenas, and drank water that he squeezed from digesting grass in its stomach.
Ooo, I've seen a few of those. I think they are great! :)

The Golden Compass - It was a great movie, cosy and a good adventure. I didn't know there was gonna be a sequel, but that's just good news to me ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back