What are you watching....

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Swedish program about s*x, and why it gets so boring to so many people :p And no joke, it was really interesting :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Mar 15 2007, 10:58 PM) [snapback]148800[/snapback][/center]
A Swedish program about s*x, and why it gets so boring to so many people :p And no joke, it was really interesting :)
[/b]
Zana being obsessed again!! :p ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Mar 16 2007, 12:02 AM) [snapback]148802[/snapback][/center]
Zana being obsessed again!! :p ;)
[/b]
lol, I knew you would say something about that Az :lol: :p ;)
I'm not, I just happened to flip by it ;) And what's wrong with learning more about that? Can never know too much, right? ;)

Battlestar Galactica.

Smallville - That's 1 messed up wedding! :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Mar 15 2007, 11:04 PM) [snapback]148804[/snapback][/center]
And what's wrong with learning more about that? Can never know too much, right? ;)
[/b]
I'm willing to learn if you will teach me.. :devil: ;)

Friends ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Mar 20 2007, 05:15 PM) [snapback]149323[/snapback][/center]
Battlestar Galactica.

Smallville - That's 1 messed up wedding! :D
I'm willing to learn if you will teach me.. :devil: ;)
[/b]
lol, oh really now? Might be too much for you to handle ;) :p ^_^ Plus I'm a one man woman ;)

Quantum Leap

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Mar 20 2007, 04:51 PM) [snapback]149332[/snapback][/center]
lol, oh really now? Might be too much for you to handle ;) :p ^_^ Plus I'm a one man woman ;)
[/b]
I'm only 1 man. Don't have a twin brother! :p :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Mar 20 2007, 06:30 PM) [snapback]149346[/snapback][/center]
Quantum Leap
I'm only 1 man. Don't have a twin brother! :p :D
[/b]
lol :lol: ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back