Weed Poll

Weed Poll

• Just as bad as crack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not too bad, but still not good

• I cant remember, What was the question?

• Where is the Taco Bell?

• Better then Ciggerettes and Alchol

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isroc @ Dec 23 2005, 10:44 AM) [snapback]16610[/snapback][/center]
Yeah man, that's exactly what I mean. :lol: I usually smoke them when I go play golf every once in a while, but otherwise I give them to my friends who smoke them frequently. Speaking of which, I haven't seen my suppliers in like 2 weeks. <_<
[/b]
lol, my suppliers call me whenever they hear something. nice (also they are my wife's BF, so we get deals)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 10 2005, 02:13 PM) [snapback]8548[/snapback][/center]
Better than cigarettes, about the same as alcohol. Pot being illegal is one of the silliest laws out there. I'd be glad to argue why, but most folks probably don't wanna hear it.

Let's just say Denver is a nice place to check out right now :D
[/b]
well, nearly anything is good for you in moderation, including Marijawana(sp?) I personally have never smoked it, and don't plan to. As for those who do smoke it, I won't hold it against you, just don't expect me to stick around when you're smoking it up :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Dec 11 2005, 12:45 PM) [snapback]8981[/snapback][/center]
It smells like shit.

I'd rather be in a bowling alley, with cigarette smoke everywhere, then have to smell someone with one joint.

It smells like an elephant took a shit, and then a skunk squirted on that shit.
[/b]
ain't that the truth. I'm an ex-smoker, and I'd still rather be in a bowling alley with cigarette smoke everywhere, tempting me to smoke again :D.

Besides, thats the easiest way to quit smoking, just go around people who smoke when you have a nicotine fit, the second hand smoke is more then enough...... :lol: J/K

Back