Weed Poll

Weed Poll

• Just as bad as crack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not too bad, but still not good

• I cant remember, What was the question?

• Where is the Taco Bell?

• Better then Ciggerettes and Alchol

• Total voters
Better than cigarettes, about the same as alcohol. Pot being illegal is one of the silliest laws out there. I'd be glad to argue why, but most folks probably don't wanna hear it.

Let's just say Denver is a nice place to check out right now :D

/points at Huntress.

That's all I need to say. Just say no to marijuana, mmk? :D.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 10 2005, 02:32 PM) [snapback]8560[/snapback][/center]
/points at Huntress.

[/b]
Back in my high school days, smoke a bowl + movies = happiness

It smells like shit.

I'd rather be in a bowling alley, with cigarette smoke everywhere, then have to smell someone with one joint.

It smells like an elephant took a shit, and then a skunk squirted on that shit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 9 2005, 10:32 PM) [snapback]8560[/snapback][/center]
/points at Huntress.

[/b]

Bah! I am living proof that Weed doesnt make people stupid... but stupid people smoke weed. I never could handle alcohol. I remember the first time I smoked pot in Junior High. We all had our older friends drive us out to one of the many Haunted Houses in the area and someone pulled out a joint. I had been told that smoking this stuff would make you a complete retard and lead to harder things etc etc... but I tried it and omfg I couldnt stop laughing. At one point in the Haunted House a dude jumped out from behind a wall with a roaring chainsaw and a hockey mask and I fell to the floor in tears laughing so freaking hard. I think the guy got pissed... he got right up in my face and said "I'll cut you". And all I could do was laugh my ass off.

Anyway I noticed how weed made alot of my friends lazy and apathetic... but I loved it to much and made sure that it never controlled me to the point of being a lazy good for nothing slob. I skateboarded heavily for years, made great grades, got a graduate degree and still to this day smoke the herb. Its a state of mind that you have to have... if you control the weed and not let it control you then you can live in harmony with it. Oh and make sure you have a stellar attorney just in case. Thankfully Ive been safe so far... except for one time but the charges where dismissed. I dont drive with the shit in my car... it stays at home where it belongs. And my source is very very very good keeping it on the DL.

But I do have to agree with Tutok the better the weed the worst it can smell at times... I guess its an aquired smell :D

Cuban Cigars are way better than weed. They taste better and smell better imo. I've had purple haze one time and that was it, but I didn't like it so I didn't do it again. Plus I get cuban cigars for free.

I've never done drugs intentionally. Once, however, I was at my best friend's house. Her boyfriend at the time (now husband) decided to blow some in our faces.

I laughed way too hard that night. I'm still wondering how I managed to drive myself home.

I don't like not being in control of myself - which is why I rarely drink. But when I do, I can admit I have fun.

Oh and another wonderful experience with this fine drug was one of my ex-boyfriends. he went to prison (for stealing hub-caps no less- let's just say I really know how to choose my men) and while in prison completely forgot that we were even dating. That was harsh.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Dec 11 2005, 12:45 PM) [snapback]8981[/snapback][/center]
It smells like shit.

I'd rather be in a bowling alley, with cigarette smoke everywhere, then have to smell someone with one joint.

It smells like an elephant took a shit, and then a skunk squirted on that shit.
[/b]
what kinda stuff you been around? all the stuff i smeel/see/smoke taste and smells great.
tell your friends to spend more then $5 on an O and it wont smell like crap.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isroc @ Dec 12 2005, 09:45 AM) [snapback]9262[/snapback][/center]
Cuban Cigars are way better than weed. They taste better and smell better imo. I've had purple haze one time and that was it, but I didn't like it so I didn't do it again. Plus I get cuban cigars for free.
[/b]
cuban cigars are not better cause they dont get you high. the "high" you get is because of the head rush from tobbacco. Cubans contain no drugs or illegal substances, and the wives tale that they do and that why they are illegal is false. they are illegal because of our no trade agreement with cuba. nothing else. a cuban may be a better cigar then some, but other then that, they aint nothing.
but i do respect the tryed it and didnt like it aspect

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Dec 16 2005, 11:11 PM) [snapback]12855[/snapback][/center]
Guns kill people more than Weed does, and don't even get me started on Alcohal..
[/b]
the fucked thing is, there isnt anything in marijuana that is actually phsycally addicting although mentally. I view alcohal as worse

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 17 2005, 07:42 AM) [snapback]13252[/snapback][/center]
the fucked thing is, there isnt anything in marijuana that is actually phsycally addicting although mentally. I view alcohal as worse
[/b]

Yeah it is

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 14 2005, 02:41 AM) [snapback]10370[/snapback][/center]
cuban cigars are not better cause they dont get you high. the "high" you get is because of the head rush from tobbacco. Cubans contain no drugs or illegal substances, and the wives tale that they do and that why they are illegal is false. they are illegal because of our no trade agreement with cuba. nothing else. a cuban may be a better cigar then some, but other then that, they aint nothing.
but i do respect the tryed it and didnt like it aspect
[/b]

I never said they get you high..... Like I said, I've done purple haze w/ my friends before out of a bong and damn that shit gets you HIGH. (I guess you have to learn to love it, and weed is a $ sink so that's why I never kept doing it.)

I never said they contained illegal substances. I know they are illegal because of that no trade agreement because I pay attention in school. Cubans are just very strong smelling and tasting cigars, and the ones I get are usually hand made and shipped into the U.S., so they are usually very high quality. And since I live in S. Florida, it ain't hard to get them when you know people that can get ahold of them. (U.S. Customs agents for one)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isroc @ Dec 17 2005, 07:18 PM) [snapback]13640[/snapback][/center]
I never said they get you high..... Like I said, I've done purple haze w/ my friends before out of a bong and damn that shit gets you HIGH. (I guess you have to learn to love it, and weed is a $ sink so that's why I never kept doing it.)

I never said they contained illegal substances. I know they are illegal because of that no trade agreement because I pay attention in school. Cubans are just very strong smelling and tasting cigars, and the ones I get are usually hand made and shipped into the U.S., so they are usually very high quality. And since I live in S. Florida, it ain't hard to get them when you know people that can get ahold of them. (U.S. Customs agents for one)
[/b]
Isroc, I've heard you got your name 'Laffinator' from smoking the cheeba.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Forbac @ Dec 20 2005, 02:37 PM) [snapback]14482[/snapback][/center]
Isroc, I've heard you got your name 'Laffinator' from smoking the cheeba.
[/b]

Well actually it's from drinking and sippin on that syrup.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isroc @ Dec 18 2005, 10:18 AM) [snapback]13640[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
wow, im surprised. sorry for jumping to conclusions. just so many people think it gets you high so it gets a little frustrating.
and yeah it is a big money taker, but so is cds, games, clothes, etc. In me and the wifes case, we chose to spend our entertainment money on that. we conserve, weigh it out, and everything.
and the best stuf i ever had was white widow. you lifted the bud outta the bag and you just saw a snow of white crystals falling /starts drooling.
And i dont think you learn to love it, I think there are 2 types of people1 those who dont like it and then 2 those who do. and ill never say its right, but i like it.
Anyone want to hear a kinda funny/weird story PM me. sorry, its a personal family story, so i aint going to put it on the forums. but its about how it actually HELPS some people in ways

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isroc @ Dec 11 2005, 06:45 PM) [snapback]9262[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

do you mean free as in dont have to pay for them? if so... do you want to be my best friend? :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Roberto Paladin @ Dec 23 2005, 03:32 AM) [snapback]16317[/snapback][/center]
do you mean free as in dont have to pay for them? if so... do you want to be my best friend? :D
[/b]

Yeah man, that's exactly what I mean. :lol: I usually smoke them when I go play golf every once in a while, but otherwise I give them to my friends who smoke them frequently. Speaking of which, I haven't seen my suppliers in like 2 weeks. <_<

Back