Wanderhome History

Wanderhome History

• Yes, but I just wanna read.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - it'd be a flamefest.

• No, I have no interest in this at all.

• Other (explain please)

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Sep 19 2006, 07:34 PM) [snapback]118368[/snapback][/center]
The hard thing would be tracking them down, I'm pretty sure Reek would know where that T21 is. But other things, who knows?

But a further idea mught be to 'theme' rooms. There are some guilds/people that stand out in WH history, we could invite them to submit items for display in their own areas, I'm sure we could tempt Cahnuuk into finding some of that original RIS he and Huntress spent so much time farming kimos for. Stuff like that.

I'll have a chat with Beer, he's about to quit and I think he might like to fund something like this if it takes cash to aquire some of these items.
[/b]
Hey, Huntress farmed the RIS. I just got bored and went kimo hunting a couple times. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Sep 20 2006, 09:41 AM) [snapback]118369[/snapback][/center]
Hey, Huntress farmed the RIS. I just got bored and went kimo hunting a couple times. :)
[/b]

Just like you, honest to the end :)

Do you have anything that screams Nexus laying around anywhere?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Sep 19 2006, 04:41 PM) [snapback]118368[/snapback][/center]
The hard thing would be tracking them down, I'm pretty sure Reek would know where that T21 is. But other things, who knows?

But a further idea mught be to 'theme' rooms. There are some guilds/people that stand out in WH history, we could invite them to submit items for display in their own areas, I'm sure we could tempt Cahnuuk into finding some of that original RIS he and Huntress spent so much time farming kimos for. Stuff like that.

I'll have a chat with Beer, he's about to quit and I think he might like to fund something like this if it takes cash to aquire some of these items.
Actually I have something we could throw in there, I have the first set of player crafted BH armour made on the server, the whole of TDP farmed the schematics within a few hours of the BH missions starting droppig them and Beer had enough pico pico feathers to craft a health bonus set up, I was wearing this suit within 4 hours of the armour schematics starting to drop. As far as I know it's the first suit ever made.
[/b]
You could just do another T21 and named it after spiff(sp) and then refer it to the story :) Is just a symbol, you don't need the original.

I'd be willing to donate a set of noob foods. Kind of pointless, but my account is about to expire and I have been wanting to give them to a good museam for a while.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Sep 19 2006, 08:12 PM) [snapback]118381[/snapback][/center]
I'd be willing to donate a set of noob foods. Kind of pointless, but my account is about to expire and I have been wanting to give them to a good museam for a while.
[/b]
I used to have tons of one of kind stuff I could donate, and we had a museum in City of Steel. But someone robbed it :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippo @ Sep 20 2006, 10:35 AM) [snapback]118387[/snapback][/center]
I used to have tons of one of kind stuff I could donate, and we had a museum in City of Steel. But someone robbed it :angry:
[/b]
Damn, that blows.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Sep 19 2006, 07:42 PM) [snapback]118370[/snapback][/center]
Just like you, honest to the end :)

Do you have anything that screams Nexus laying around anywhere?
[/b]
Not sure. I lost some stuff when Noah deleted my bunker. There's probably something, somewhere. FWIW, I'm pretty sure Huntress gave the RIS to Reek.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Sep 20 2006, 07:21 AM) [snapback]118488[/snapback][/center]
Not sure. I lost some stuff when Noah deleted my bunker. There's probably something, somewhere. FWIW, I'm pretty sure Huntress gave the RIS to Reek.
[/b]
I have a couple of the best Hacks ever created on the server. They were as good as most damage sliced hacks (they were never sliced.......but made with legendary items and they wree never used). They are, to the best of my knowledge, still hanging on teh wall of my house. I know it isn't much but they are pretty much all I have left fromt he good old days.

It just made me sad to read this and altho some may want the idea to come alive, i dont for the mere fact that it will be sad to think about all those days.

SWG was a living game, a living alternate universe and some things are best left behind.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Sep 21 2006, 12:36 AM) [snapback]118510[/snapback][/center]
It just made me sad to read this and altho some may want the idea to come alive, i dont for the mere fact that it will be sad to think about all those days.

SWG was a living game, a living alternate universe and some things are best left behind.
[/b]

Hell we need your turban! hehe!

Can I put my article on the history of Zippy on there when you finish the site?

I have a ton of other more serious stories I could write too; like about the early Bestine/Anchorhead PVP wars; the BOS vs DOA war; The "safehouse" camping era outside Anchorhead; City of Steels exploitation of the Krayt Graveyard ^_^ ; tons of other stuff.

Back