w00t! Got my tickets!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Aug 2 2006, 03:43 PM) [snapback]100807[/snapback][/center]
It happens bro :)

It aint that bad though really, it depends how you are as a person. I still get drunk most days, spend far too much cash on modern medicine, go out partying, get laid, the stuff I have always done since I was a teenager :)

Now 50, that's a different game, I guess I gotta start wearing tweed jackets and talk about pension funds then :(
See this is a tough choice, if I say I understand then it kills this rather fun debate we have going on.

So no, I don't understand :)
[/b]
No wonder you know such weird bands *giggle* (teasing)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Aug 3 2006, 08:43 AM) [snapback]100815[/snapback][/center]
Artica only arrived on our planet a couple years ago, go easy on her. :D
[/b]

Hey man, she's the only person that made me smile so far today, so I am definately going easy on her.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Aug 2 2006, 03:44 PM) [snapback]100817[/snapback][/center]
Hey man, she's the only person that made me smile so far today, so I am definately going easy on her.
[/b]
I did?! ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Aug 3 2006, 08:44 AM) [snapback]100816[/snapback][/center]
No wonder you know such weird bands *giggle* (teasing)
[/b]

Hey I'm not wierd, it's the rest of the world are!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Aug 3 2006, 08:45 AM) [snapback]100819[/snapback][/center]
I did?! ;)
[/b]

Oh jesus now she's doing that whole chick innocent thing.

What I currently like in music is... *drum roll*

Sonata Arctica is my FAVORITE band

Hammerfall, Blind Guardian, Vision Divine, Iced Earth... Erm... who else :p
Off the top of my head *giggle*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Aug 3 2006, 08:48 AM) [snapback]100823[/snapback][/center]
What I currently like in music is... *drum roll*

Sonata Arctica is my FAVORITE band

Hammerfall, Blind Guardian, Vision Divine, Iced Earth... Erm... who else :p
Off the top of my head *giggle*
[/b]

Sorry never heard of any of them, probably not my cup of tea. *chuckle*

Joking of course.

Interesting... They aint TOOL though ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Aug 2 2006, 04:29 PM) [snapback]100836[/snapback][/center]
Alrighty....

All 5 TOOL albums can be found here: http://files.thedarkpath.com/tool.rar

Although I hate 'best of' albums I'll throw up best of The Door just for Artica in a few minutes.
[/b]
^_^
Ya have to listen to Sonata Arctica :)
I'll tell Mooby to upload some. *giggle* I don't have them all with me. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Aug 3 2006, 09:42 AM) [snapback]100839[/snapback][/center]
^_^
Ya have to listen to Sonata Arctica :)
I'll tell Mooby to upload some. *giggle* I don't have them all with me. :p
[/b]

You have a thing for Scandonavian bands right?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Aug 2 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]100840[/snapback][/center]
You have a thing for Scandonavian bands right?
[/b]
Scandonavian? :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aled @ Aug 3 2006, 09:59 AM) [snapback]100851[/snapback][/center]
Wembley eh? You better hope it's finished in time, lol. Good stuff though :)
[/b]

Arena not stadium.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aled @ Aug 3 2006, 10:03 AM) [snapback]100854[/snapback][/center]
Ah. Teh nub I am. :(
[/b]

It's cool bro, I don't think we will ever have a Wembley stadium again, the cash has already been stolen twice.

Yeah. The Millennium Stadium looks like the prime venue for sports in our glorious kingdom for a while.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Aug 2 2006, 09:03 PM) [snapback]100880[/snapback][/center]
Like fuck, one step removed from MTV.
[/b]
bullshit, they arent black

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magama @ Aug 3 2006, 11:06 AM) [snapback]100881[/snapback][/center]
bullshit, they arent black
[/b]

Even worse, white guys paying promoters to get them headlines above the average no talent black rapper.

And the main reason I love Ice T, anybody else thing Bodycount were the shit?

Back