Vikings.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kopek! @ Dec 3 2005, 11:15 PM) [snapback]4287[/snapback][/center]
Vikings never give up....
[/b]

Hmmm..... Kopek, I grew up around where you are. Are you in Bethlehem?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 4 2005, 05:12 AM) [snapback]4360[/snapback][/center]
STALKER!
[/b]

Yeah, you know me. I have a Bounty on Kopek. Gonna wait till his buffs run out and get him at Herb's BYO.

(seriously, I live in Los Angeles, not much chance for stalking from here.)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eawet @ Dec 4 2005, 05:28 AM) [snapback]4371[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, you know me. I have a Bounty on Kopek. Gonna wait till his buffs run out and get him at Herb's BYO.

(seriously, I live in Los Angeles, not much chance for stalking from here.)
[/b]
STALKER!

:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 4 2005, 05:30 AM) [snapback]4376[/snapback][/center]
STALKER!
:p
[/b]

/tar noahTHEpurdy

click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click

/deathblow

Damn, this game really sucks now.

Yep. I still have a picture of the wonder twins (Eawet and Lemi) both in full RIS red/blue armor. Man, I'm gonna miss that game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 4 2005, 06:12 AM) [snapback]4398[/snapback][/center]
Yep. I still have a picture of the wonder twins (Eawet and Lemi) both in full RIS red/blue armor. Man, I'm gonna miss that game.
[/b]

Ugh. Mine was full ADK'd with +25 to carb speed, carb acc, carb def, Bio Supp, Healing Eff, gen ranged acc and gen ranged speed. There was some terrain nego and some other mods in there as well. It was also +350 health too and I had about 12 sockets to spare.

Prolly worth a few hundred mil Pre-SUCKASSSTUPIDFUCKINGGAMEENHANCMENT.

Arrogant fuckers at SOE really piss me off.

It took me about 4 months +/- to collect all that stuff and have the armor made and everything. Was a lot of fun to do too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eawet @ Dec 4 2005, 07:21 AM) [snapback]4403[/snapback][/center]
Ugh. Mine was full ADK'd with +25 to carb speed, carb acc, carb def, Bio Supp, Healing Eff, gen ranged acc and gen ranged speed. There was some terrain nego and some other mods in there as well. It was also +350 health too and I had about 12 sockets to spare.

Prolly worth a few hundred mil Pre-SUCKASSSTUPIDFUCKINGGAMEENHANCMENT.

Arrogant fuckers at SOE really piss me off.

It took me about 4 months +/- to collect all that stuff and have the armor made and everything. Was a lot of fun to do too.
[/b]
Tell me about it, Traded a jetpack for the final 5 ADK's I needed to finish my suit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 4 2005, 07:35 AM) [snapback]4404[/snapback][/center]
Tell me about it, Traded a jetpack for the final 5 ADK's I needed to finish my suit.
[/b]

OUCH

Back