Vikings.

Kopek

The saddest viking and the angriest viking unite to fight useful posts and intelligible replies!

Onward, vikings!

Pirates are way cooler than vikings. Pirates sing songs about loot and rum and wenches and ships and guns and parrots. Vikings only have funny hats with horns. Vikings suck.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eawet @ Dec 3 2005, 02:19 PM) [snapback]4188[/snapback][/center]
Pirates are way cooler than vikings. Pirates sing songs about loot and rum and wenches and ships and guns and parrots. Vikings only have funny hats with horns. Vikings suck.
[/b]

Yeah plus Culpepper got injured, and the pirates just got Nomar. :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 3 2005, 02:20 PM) [snapback]4189[/snapback][/center]
Yeah plus Culpepper got injured, and the pirates just got Nomar. :blink:
[/b]

Nomar!!! He's a second-rate SS now. Too many injuries, too many superstitions. (steps out of the box, glove, glove, wrist, wrist, switch shoulders, helmet) His uniform must freakin stink cause he prolly never washes the damn thing. I bet it waits for him in the locker room before games smoking cigs and playing cards.

Dante is a TE that can throw. 25 years ago, he would have been a tackle. Eli FTW (in a few years).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eawet @ Dec 3 2005, 02:32 PM) [snapback]4199[/snapback][/center]
Nomar!!! He's a second-rate SS now. Too many injuries, too many superstitions. (steps out of the box, glove, glove, wrist, wrist, switch shoulders, helmet) His uniform must freakin stink cause he prolly never washes the damn thing. I bet it waits for him in the locker room before games smoking cigs and playing cards.

Dante is a TE that can throw. 25 years ago, he would have been a tackle. Eli FTW (in a few years).
[/b]

Definitely Eli for the win, he will be phenmonenal soon.

Nomar is actually acute OCD.

Why do they call Baseball the Nation pass time?

Because it takes so God damned long to play!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 3 2005, 02:34 PM) [snapback]4200[/snapback][/center]
Definitely Eli for the win, he will be phenmonenal soon.

Nomar is actually acute OCD.
[/b]

Well, Peyton is 11-0 right now. Hard to take anything away from him atm. Reminds me of Montana in the pocket.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eawet @ Dec 3 2005, 02:36 PM) [snapback]4202[/snapback][/center]
Well, Peyton is 11-0 right now. Hard to take anything away from him atm. Reminds me of Montana in the pocket.
[/b]

Still not buying into Payton till he plays a good playoff game. Not saying he won't this year, but he hasn't yet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 3 2005, 02:38 PM) [snapback]4204[/snapback][/center]
Still not buying into Payton till he plays a good playoff game. Not saying he won't this year, but he hasn't yet.
[/b]

It's P E yton, with an E. You should trust me on this, I am good with names. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eawet @ Dec 3 2005, 02:41 PM) [snapback]4205[/snapback][/center]
It's P E yton, with an E. You should trust me on this, I am good with names. ;)
[/b]

Yeah, I know...just a typo.

Much like people spelling my species wookie :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 3 2005, 02:38 PM) [snapback]4204[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

BLASPHAMY!

Peyton is all I have to cling onto once good ol' Bret retires. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 3 2005, 02:45 PM) [snapback]4207[/snapback][/center]
BLASPHAMY!

Peyton is all I have to cling onto once good ol' Bret retires. :(
[/b]

Not Blasphamy, the man might do something no one has done in 30+ years.

He has a great chance of it happening...not much in his way this year.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 3 2005, 02:46 PM) [snapback]4208[/snapback][/center]
Not Blasphamy, the man might do something no one has done in 30+ years.

He has a great chance of it happening...not much in his way this year.
[/b]

Actually if Tony Dungy plays him anymore past two or three weeks before the playoffs....I will have his head. I'm a Skins fan, but love me some Manning. Going undefeated is second to winning the Super Bowl.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 3 2005, 02:49 PM) [snapback]4210[/snapback][/center]
Actually if Tony Dungy plays him anymore past two or three weeks before the playoffs....I will have his head. I'm a Skins fan, but love me some Manning. Going undefeated is second to winning the Super Bowl.
[/b]

Last time I looked, the best way to win the Superbowl is to go undefeated. I could be wrong tho....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 3 2005, 03:06 PM) [snapback]4213[/snapback][/center]
All of you bastards ruined our thread.
[/b]

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE......ah hell I give up.

Back