Top Movie Trilogy (Aside Original Star Wars)

Top Movie Trilogy (Aside Original Star Wars)

• Back to the Future

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Godfather

• Beverly Hills Cop

• The Matrix

• Indiana Jones

• Lord of the Rings

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

• Die Hard

• Austin Powers

• Scream

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 28 2006, 06:51 AM) [snapback]35930[/snapback][/center]
Was gonna put that in, but the third movie ended off with a total setup for terminator 4, which was already being developed as T3 was coming out :(
[/b]

Not to mention T3's story took such a radical turn (basically wrote out Cameron's whole concept of 'NO FATE') that I do not think it was a part of the series.

Supposedly Arnie won't return in T4 cause he's busy being the Governator, but the way his term is going, i think he just might have the time :) T2 FTW

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 28 2006, 06:57 AM) [snapback]35944[/snapback][/center]
Supposedly Arnie won't return in T4 cause he's busy being the Governator, but the way his term is going, i think he just might have the time :) T2 FTW
[/b]

:lol:

Yeah, his popularity has taken a small hit, huh.

I can't wait to hear the Grizzled movie trailer announcer say "EX GOVERNOR ARNOLD SHWARZENEGGER!" it'll be hilarious.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Jan 28 2006, 09:08 PM) [snapback]36811[/snapback][/center]
LOTR > Star Wars
[/b]
homo.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Jan 28 2006, 06:50 AM) [snapback]35927[/snapback][/center]
Terminator Trilogy!!!
[/b]
James Cameron should buy T3, piss on it and set it on fire. Thats about all its worth.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Jan 28 2006, 08:04 AM) [snapback]36156[/snapback][/center]
back to the future ftw :p
[/b]
/Biff voice
Say hi to your mom for me!

LoTR mother trucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

im a elf IRL so of course im picking lotR!!!!

althought T 3 was super kickass :D

i'm a firm believer in the terminator theory :p i don't agree with giving robots and AI excessive responsibility

not listed, but the "El Mariachi" trilogy by Robert Rodriguez for me

El Mariachi
Desperado
Once Upon a Time in Mexico

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Jan 31 2006, 10:46 PM) [snapback]37693[/snapback][/center]
Star Wars #1
Lord of the Rings #2
The Matrix #3
[/b]

o god, matrix 2 and 3 sucked sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Jan 31 2006, 10:46 PM) [snapback]37693[/snapback][/center]
Star Wars #1
Lord of the Rings #2
The Matrix #3
[/b]

I refuse to acknowledge Matrix as a trilogy. I loved the first one, and then no other movie was made. I am living in denial, and I know it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Jan 31 2006, 03:47 PM) [snapback]37887[/snapback][/center]
Since you left out Evil Dead, had to go with BHC!
[/b]
omfg, BHC3 was one of the worst movies I've ever seen...

I said Back to the Future b/c it pwnz...but indy also pwnz cuz ford is in it, lol

plus LoTR was aite, but way too long for my liking, and i didnt liek the way they skipped around with the differant stories

Wtf how is Evil Dead not a trilogy? Not that it would beat Indiana Jones. Ummm and for the record if you voted for LotR over Indiana Jones you are t3h l00z3r :D . Indiana Jones could kill the entire world of Smigledorn or what ever the fuck its called in LotR with one snap of his whip! No seriously thought I'm suprised it didnt win... I've seen them all about 20times each since I was a kid.

Back