Top Movie Trilogy (Aside Original Star Wars)

Top Movie Trilogy (Aside Original Star Wars)

• Back to the Future

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Godfather

• Beverly Hills Cop

• The Matrix

• Indiana Jones

• Lord of the Rings

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

• Die Hard

• Austin Powers

• Scream

• Total voters

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
I'd add the Bourne Trilogy up there but the third movie hasn't come out yet. And Evil Dead is not a trilogy. Neither is Star Trek (2-4), American Pie.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Jan 27 2006, 02:55 PM) [snapback]35799[/snapback][/center]
The second one gave me a damn headache
[/b]

I voted LoTR, but I wonder if there are any Blade fans that are gonna be pissed their movies aren't listed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Micky Bulvaar @ Jan 28 2006, 06:01 AM) [snapback]35802[/snapback][/center]
I voted LoTR, but I wonder if there are any Blade fans that are gonna be pissed their movies aren't listed.
[/b]

if there are any blade fans they don't deserve to post anymore.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 27 2006, 01:08 PM) [snapback]35816[/snapback][/center]
Guess I'm the only one who liked bruce :D
[/b]
Die Hard was cool, Die Hard 2 sucked... terribly..., and Die Hard 3 is probably one of my favorite movies.

But, you can't beat the Indiana Jones flicks for overall quality and entertainment value.

Truth be told, Lord of the Rings is probably the most easily argued for best on the board. But I voted for Indy, cuz indy three rocked so much arse.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 28 2006, 05:52 AM) [snapback]35794[/snapback][/center]
I'd add the Bourne Trilogy up there but the third movie hasn't come out yet. And Evil Dead is not a trilogy. Neither is Star Trek (2-4), American Pie.
[/b]

Then you, sir, are a fucking idiot.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Jan 28 2006, 06:16 AM) [snapback]35835[/snapback][/center]
Truth be told, Lord of the Rings is probably the most easily argued for best on the board. But I voted for Indy, cuz indy three rocked so much arse.
[/b]

Indy 1 & Indy 3 were awesome.....Temple of Doom was questionable.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 27 2006, 02:33 PM) [snapback]35887[/snapback][/center]
Then you, sir, are a fucking idiot.
[/b]

Considering the Second one was a bigger budget remake of the first one, the third one would then have to be a sequel ;)

INDY omg i love those movies. I agree with fhuzzy temple wasnt as good as the others.

Last crusade ftw

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 28 2006, 06:35 AM) [snapback]35892[/snapback][/center]
Considering the Second one was a bigger budget remake of the first one, the third one would then have to be a sequel ;)
[/b]

bigger budget is relative, of course. It's a fucking trilogy dammit, there was plot progession from ED1 to ED2, thus AoD advanced the plot more to be ED3.

and you are still a flipping goober for not inculding it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Jan 28 2006, 06:36 AM) [snapback]35893[/snapback][/center]
INDY omg i love those movies. I agree with fhuzzy temple wasnt as good as the others.

Last crusade ftw
[/b]

I'm Fluffy, not Fhuzzy, same species, not quite as pwnzor.

Actually, it was in Slot #9, but i took it out after realizing that part 2 was just a big-budget remake :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 28 2006, 06:47 AM) [snapback]35920[/snapback][/center]
Actually, it was in Slot #9, but i took it out after realizing that part 2 was just a big-budget remake :D
[/b]

Grrrrrrrr, part 2 had plot advancement dammit!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Jan 27 2006, 02:50 PM) [snapback]35927[/snapback][/center]
Terminator Trilogy!!!
[/b]

Was gonna put that in, but the third movie ended off with a total setup for terminator 4, which was already being developed as T3 was coming out :(

Back