Top 10 Reasons Gomi Hasn't Been Playing Games

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ultimo @ Feb 28 2006, 08:11 AM) [snapback]51058[/snapback][/center]
Screw you guys.. i am going home to my 600lb heavy hottie!
[/b]

Fixed.

:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ultimo @ Feb 27 2006, 08:27 PM) [snapback]51158[/snapback][/center]
I have two ass cheeks..one for scally and one for fluffy..pucker up buttercups :D
[/b]
dude you whore your women out?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 27 2006, 05:31 PM) [snapback]51162[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
He is weird, like you. :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 27 2006, 08:31 PM) [snapback]51162[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

my whores being scally and fluffy? did you want in the mix to sweet cheeks? Didn't mean to leave you out <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ultimo @ Feb 27 2006, 08:38 PM) [snapback]51166[/snapback][/center]
my whores being scally and fluffy? did you want in the mix to sweet cheeks? Didn't mean to leave you out <_<
[/b]
I already saw what you will do at Gomi's wedding.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 1 2006, 12:37 AM) [snapback]51318[/snapback][/center]
Ultimo...you know...that kind of talk about Fluffy is useless....

He's Greek.
[/b]

Did someone in this thread talk about man-ass?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 1 2006, 12:45 AM) [snapback]51329[/snapback][/center]
Yes they did Fluffy. And mentioned using you on a cheek too....
[/b]

No shit! Well, time for Ultimo to meet up with some Greek loving, he might be used to pig fucking down in the South, but he knows nothing of a good ole fashioned man-soulvaki.

I'm very happy I don't know what the word soulvaki means.

I should learn some greek. It sounds lovely on the tongue.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 1 2006, 12:51 AM) [snapback]51338[/snapback][/center]
I'm very happy I don't know what the word soulvaki means.

I should learn some greek. It sounds lovely on the tongue.
[/b]

The language ain't the only Greek thing that is "lovely on the tounge". :p

True. I really love Feta.

There's a diabetic magazine that has a chicken stuffed with Feta recipe. YUM!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 1 2006, 12:55 AM) [snapback]51346[/snapback][/center]
True. I really love Feta.

There's a diabetic magazine that has a chicken stuffed with Feta recipe. YUM!
[/b]

Well, yeah, there's that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 28 2006, 10:00 AM) [snapback]51349[/snapback][/center]
Well, yeah, there's that.
[/b]
:pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :hug: :hug: :hug:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Feb 28 2006, 10:41 AM) [snapback]51378[/snapback][/center]
I wanna know what the orange thing of doom in the computer is...
[/b]

I'm thinking heatsinks for his processor.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Feb 28 2006, 10:43 AM) [snapback]51382[/snapback][/center]
It is so neat looking :) I love computer bits, I'm thinking of making a dress outta them
[/b]

One made of old processors would look wicked. Maybe a nice dark green chiffon under them or something...or broken up motherboard parts...

Back