The HEROES thread

Just reading the latest Hiros blog. :)
Does anyone actually know how Stardates work? :huh: :D

I'm beginning to wonder what part Mr Linderman will play in the whole series? Nearly all of the main characters have interaction with his people in some way. Maybe he's a big baddie or something? :think:

Things seem to be moving quite slow right now but you get the feeling that it could all kick off at any minute. B)

Warp Factor 2 Mr Nakamura! :p :D
Another good episode this week. B)

Just downloading the new "Bully" graphic novel.

Wasn't expecting the twist at the end. :blink: I do worry they maybe putting in to many characters and twists to keep track of now. Need to progress the story on a bit rather than mixing things up more.

Watched this weeks. Definitely going a little off track now. Lots of sub plots going on taking away from the main one. Wonder how many seasons they are going for.

Sylar is interesting. Wonder if he has the same power as Peter to absorb powers. I thought he had to eat part of there brain or something but now I'm not sure.

Roll on next week. I want to see how Hiro is going to get his sword. B) \(^o^)/

Thought this weeks show was good. Getting back on track again.
Very good twist at the end. Wondering now exactly whats going to happen with Peter more.
Also they have featured Wireless (Hana) on the novels a lot and would like to see a bit more of her on the TV.
Looking forward to next week. \(^o^)/

Downloading the newest online PDF novel.
Beware of spoilers from last night
Just watched Company Man. Was excellent! :D This is why it's better than Lost! :p Got to find out all kinds of secrets. Lost keep you going all the time before you get anywhere.

Can't wait to see next weeks now and what's going to happen. Think we may get some more of the Las Vegas saga.

Always surprises me when they have yet another well known actor turn up in the show. :)

Roll on next monday! :D
\(^o^)/

This is a good fan site I have found for Heroes stuff. Sure there's a few
http://www.heroes-tv.com/

They showed this at the New York comic con apparently
Hayden-Panettiere.jpg

So yeah the preview for the next episode looked awesome. I guess Simone isn't dead... I wonder who/what she is or what power she has.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Feb 27 2007, 03:07 PM) [snapback]146008[/snapback][/center]
So yeah the preview for the next episode looked awesome. I guess Simone isn't dead... I wonder who/what she is or what power she has.
[/b]
go look at the trailer for next week. you see her standing there now look on the bed behind her

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Feb 27 2007, 11:37 PM) [snapback]146045[/snapback][/center]
where do you see the previews/trailers?
[/b]
Try YouTube then post them here for me :p

We unlucky SoBs can't view many of the trailers on the official site. <_< Comes up that it won't work in our location. Damn this island! :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Feb 27 2007, 03:50 PM) [snapback]146024[/snapback][/center]
go look at the trailer for next week. you see her standing there now look on the bed behind her
[/b]
Wow I didn't catch that when I watched it on TV. What the hell? I guess I'll just have to wait till next Mondday. :p

this might contain spoilers if you havent seen the latest episode so beware!!!!

my poor theory is shes another "absorber" like peter. shes the one claude was hiding which is why claude was always on that roof and she in turn absorbed the healing ability peter picked up from claire

also might explain how claude knows so much about "others" like peter

Oh sweet next episode should be awesome. I just hope it isn't the end of season 1. It's one thing to wait a week to see the new episode. It's another thing to wait 3 months for the series to pick up again. :\

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Feb 28 2007, 07:12 PM) [snapback]146130[/snapback][/center]
Oh sweet next episode should be awesome. I just hope it isn't the end of season 1. It's one thing to wait a week to see the new episode. It's another thing to wait 3 months for the series to pick up again. :\ [/b]
im pretty sure it is the end of the season.....and 3 months is usually a modest break for some of these shows lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Feb 28 2007, 08:35 PM) [snapback]146142[/snapback][/center]
im pretty sure it is the end of the season.....and 3 months is usually a modest break for some of these shows lol
[/b]
Yeah it is. :(
TV.com list it as Parasite and have no other shows listed to follow right now. :cry:
You know they will make it real good and have you begging for more! Bastards! :D

At least now I can make some PC space and try burning them all off onto 1 Dvd I suppose. :mellow:

Smallville is on a break for a few weeks and SG: Atlantis is back in April I think.

Back