The HEROES thread

heroes.jpg

Since there are many people here watching Heroes, why not have its own topic. B)
Please BEWARE OF SPOILERS if you are behind on your viewing.
:excl: I think we should safely talk about the latest aired episode but not try and spoil future ones please.

So what do people think of it?
In the UK it will air sometime in the near future but I get it on download. It's a really well made show, with just the right amount of mystery about it. Unlike Lost they actually reveal stuff!
Right now it's my fave show and can't wait to see what happens next.

If you haven't been go to the official site http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/ and read the graphic novels they have there. They reveal origins and info for the characters. Plus fill in gaps between shows. B)
Also Hiros Blog is interesting too. Glad he's there to make it a bit funny.

I like the way Claire buts herself back together. In a gruesome way. :lol:
icon8.gif

Not sure on the Horn Rimmed Glasses man (Mr Bennet) agenda yet but I'm sure all will come clear. :think:

hehe i watched them all last week instead of doing my coursework :D

its good but i dont think its that great - not to the levels people are raving about it anyway

dr.who is in it though!

and yeah it reminds me of lost before they started taking the piss

I love Heroes so far. :) Great Show. I just wish I didn't have to wait for new episodes every week. >.<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Jan 29 2007, 03:01 AM) [snapback]141749[/snapback][/center]
{{{(>.<)}}} (o.o) \(^o^)/
[/b]
:lol:
I liked the bits in the museum with the sword this week. :)
Can't watch todays episode until tomorrow night sadly. That's the earliest I can get hold of it. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Jan 29 2007, 12:20 PM) [snapback]141777[/snapback][/center]
I can't wait to watch it. I'm really looking forward to it coming to Sweden :)
[/b]
You could download it. But that would be too much of a naughty thing for you to do. :p ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jan 29 2007, 08:16 AM) [snapback]141784[/snapback][/center]
You could download it. But that would be too much of a naughty thing for you to do. :p ;)
[/b]

not really - since NBC has all the episodes online available for download :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 29 2007, 02:56 PM) [snapback]141807[/snapback][/center]
not really - since NBC has all the episodes online available for download :p
[/b]
Can you give me a link Tiv. I only see the watch online bit which won't work here.

Want to try to get into his files too? Go to primatechpaper.com, find the helix hidden in the logo on the 'About us' page.

Enter the username bennet and password claire. The password to get into my file is HGghx11a. Get 2 know me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Jan 30 2007, 08:18 AM) [snapback]141937[/snapback][/center]
Want to try to get into his files too? Go to primatechpaper.com, find the helix hidden in the logo on the 'About us' page.

Enter the username bennet and password claire. The password to get into my file is HGghx11a. Get 2 know me.
[/b]
The code for Sylar's profile is hidden in Hana's (although it's very slightly wrong).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jan 29 2007, 02:16 PM) [snapback]141784[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Never know ;)
And I don't like watching stuff on my puter.... <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Jan 30 2007, 02:35 PM) [snapback]141946[/snapback][/center]
Never know ;)
And I don't like watching stuff on my puter.... <_<

[/b]
You need a DivX DVD Player. That's what I do. Burn onto DVD+RW and watch :) Or you have to convert the files to DVD format.

Got this weeks episode to watch later or tomorrow night.

I had a code for Primatech but it wanted all my address etc. As I'm not in the US I didn't bother.
There's now some sort of interactive online bit while the shows on too? What happens in that?

Back