The conspiracy continues...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Sep 20 2006, 06:17 PM) [snapback]118823[/snapback][/center]
Keep trying, but I'm sure you will give up faster than them.
[/b]

Are you still around? I'm having issues with something, and I need help.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Sep 20 2006, 06:17 PM) [snapback]118823[/snapback][/center]
Keep trying, but I'm sure you will give up faster than them.
[/b]
Probably true; I'm kind of lazy :p

If I had any kind of decent programming skills; I'd write an automated program that would constantly check the page; and as soon as it was taken down it would repost it through a list of revolving proxy servers.

Looks like so far; my little stunt has cause quite a bit of frustration for those Wikipedia people. I love it! :D :

===[[Zippy (SWG) rev 2]]===
{{REMOVE THIS TEMPLATE WHEN CLOSING THIS AfD|F}}
Deprodded by {{user2|PlantersNut}} whom created their account 2 minutes earlier. I'm guessing this is fancruft by members of "''the Imperial forces of Wanderhome, a server on the MMORPG Star Wars Galaxies''". A user made [[mod]].

Probably best you read the article itself to understand why Wikipedia isn't the place for it. Also note the infobox is information regarding the game, not the character.--<font style="background:white">[[User:Andypandy.UK|Andeh]]</font> 14:46, 21 September 2006 (UTC)

* '''Delete''' - looks like a joke page to me. [[User:Artw|Artw]] 14:54, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
* '''Delete''' as per nom. Also; this page (in it's original form) was deleted yesterday, hence the rev 2. This does not fill me with joy. [[User:Onebravemonkey|OBM]] | [[User talk:Onebravemonkey|<sup>''blah blah blah''</sup>]] 15:02, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
*Please don't delete! The voices will yell at me if I have to make rev 3...?The preceding [[Wikipedia:Sign your posts on talk pages|unsigned]] comment was added by [[User:207.68.239.252 |207.68.239.252 ]] ([[User talk:207.68.239.252 |talk]] ? [[Special:Contributions/207.68.239.252 |contribs]]) {{{2|}}}.
**Then I suggest that you explain how this is an encyclopaedia article, rather than a [[Wikipedia:No original research|never-before-published]] original biography and history of a fictional pet animal invented by one of the players in a rôle-playing game. [[User:Uncle G|Uncle G]] 15:29, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
* '''Speedy delete''' as recreated and probably salt, per yesterday's decision. [[User:Yomangani|Yomangani]][[User_talk:Yomangani|<sup>talk</sup>]] 15:17, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
*Here's the last AFD by the way: [[Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Zippy (SWG)]] - [[User:Yomangani|Yomangani]][[User_talk:Yomangani|<sup>talk</sup>]] 15:19, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
**There isn't a speedy deletion criterion that covers fictional pet animals, and that AFD was closed after a mere 2 hours. [[User:Uncle G|Uncle G]] 15:29, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
***But there is one ([[WP:CSD]] G4) that covers recreated articles, and the place for discussing restoring articles after AFD is [[WP:DRV|deletion review]]. [[User:Yomangani|Yomangani]][[User_talk:Yomangani|<sup>talk</sup>]] 16:22, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
****This article was speedily deleted before, with the AFD discussion closed after a mere 2 hours. G4 does not apply. [[User:Uncle G|Uncle G]] 16:55, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
*****Pardon what may seem like impudence, but as near as I can tell a G4 applies to circumstances where a deleted article is reposted - but in my own experience (and QED here, apparently), this is apparently not always the case. So that said, when ''doesn't'' a G4 apply to a previously deleted article? --[[User:Dennisthe2|Dennisthe2]] 19:42, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
******When the article is deleted through an uncontested prod or a speedy delete, rather than an AfD. And if you read the link to the previous AfD, it was closed because it was speedily deleted. [[User:Danny Lilithborne|Danny Lilithborne]] 21:04, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
*'''Delete''' after full five days of AFD, so there is absolutely no question about future G4's. Per my nom in the first AFD: ''Apparently, a character created by a gamer on one server of the SWG MMORPG, unknown outside that server. Fails [[WP:FICT]] and [[WP:WEB]]''. [[User:Fan-1967|Fan-1967]] 16:44, 21 September 2006 (UTC)

*'''Delete''' - non-notable and the article seems to be functioning as an attack page as well.[[User:BTLizard|BTLizard]] 17:18, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
*'''Delete''', non-notable fan-created character -[[User:THB|THB]] 17:44, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
*'''Speedy Delete''' as a G4, per the author's own admission even. See above. --[[User:Dennisthe2|Dennisthe2]] 19:33, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
:*Formatting error corrected. --[[User:Dennisthe2|Dennisthe2]] 19:36, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
*'''Delete''' this sham. [[User:Wryspy|Wryspy]] 19:38, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
*'''Delete''' and salt. [[User:Danny Lilithborne|Danny Lilithborne]] 21:04, 21 September 2006 (UTC)[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 21 2006, 07:05 PM) [snapback]119334[/snapback][/center]
LOL nice work. again let me know if i can do anything
[/b]
Eh; I dunno what you could do.

Nice payoff for 2 minutes spent reposting the article, eh? ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sranlisian @ Sep 22 2006, 01:39 AM) [snapback]119417[/snapback][/center]
1045 PM PST and it's still up there. Congrats on your diligence paying off :D
[/b]
Yep! :D
Actually; I think they're planning to delete it after 5 days as evidenced by this:
Delete after full five days of AFD, so there is absolutely no question about future G4's. Per my nom in the first AFD: Apparently, a character created by a gamer on one server of the SWG MMORPG, unknown outside that server. Fails WP:FICT and WP:WEB. Fan-1967 16:44, 21 September 2006 [/b]
Whatever that psycho babble means.

I wonder what they're gonna do after that when I repost it again. Maybe they'll break out the dreaded IP ban! Oh no! :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arano @ Sep 22 2006, 03:19 AM) [snapback]119429[/snapback][/center]
Try Uncyclopedia instead.
[/b]
Oh cool! I think I will post it there. But I'm also gonna keep screwing with Wikipedia. I get some kind of sick enjoyment from knocking "serious people" off their high horses :).

Back