Suggest Movies

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Feb 14 2007, 07:01 PM) [snapback]144257[/snapback][/center]
So I've been sick since sunday. I cant manage to stay on my feet for more than o I dont know 5minutes. I've rented a load of movies and need some ideas for some good ones. No chick flicks or girly drama stuff. Just go along the guidelines of what I've already watched :D

Done with: Boondock Saints, The Sentinel, Rambo First Blood2, Rambo 3, White Chicks, Walk The Line, Employee of The Month, and some others the 103* fever has stolen from memory...

Lets hear em. Dont suggest Rocky's, Star Wars, Indianna Jones. I've over watched them way too much...
[/b]

Slapshot, Army of Darkness, Sean of the Dead

Death Race 2000 (Stallone)
The Quick and The Dead (a Sam Raimi western)
Hard Boiled (Chinese movie with Chow Yun Fat and that guy from Infernal Affairs)
OMG, Infernal Affairs (the Chinese movie of which The Departed is a remake)
Zorro, The Gay Blade

Shawn of the Dead and.. I think its eiher hot fuz or blue fuz or something with fuz in the name. I mentioned it before. >_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 15 2007, 07:29 PM) [snapback]144522[/snapback][/center]
The Farce of the Penguins
[/b]

I have that and I find it quite comical. Bob Saget is a genius.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Feb 15 2007, 07:11 PM) [snapback]144537[/snapback][/center]
I have that and I find it quite comical. Bob Saget is a genius.
[/b]
Yeah, funny movie. I liked it a lot ^_^

Back