Suggest Movies

Stomis

So I've been sick since sunday. I cant manage to stay on my feet for more than o I dont know 5minutes. I've rented a load of movies and need some ideas for some good ones. No chick flicks or girly drama stuff. Just go along the guidelines of what I've already watched :D

Done with: Boondock Saints, The Sentinel, Rambo First Blood2, Rambo 3, White Chicks, Walk The Line, Employee of The Month, and some others the 103* fever has stolen from memory...

Lets hear em. Dont suggest Rocky's, Star Wars, Indianna Jones. I've over watched them way too much...

office space, team america, terminator 1+2, pulp fiction, the usual suspects, spaceballs!

Munich, To Live and Die in L.A., Animal House, The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, Friday, Pirates of the Caribbean, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels....

oh, new and good?

The Departed, The Matador, Little Man, 16 Blocks, Lucky Number Slevin, Thank You For Smoking

Alright thanks stav I havent seen about half those. I just watched Flag of our Fathers and that was a good movie.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Feb 14 2007, 07:19 PM) [snapback]144260[/snapback][/center]
seen them all... I wanna watch some new a good. The Departed is on my list for a start.
[/b]

I just saw the departed last night. That is a movie you can watch over and over and not get sick of its amazing.

Sounds like Boondock Saints. I probably could have watched it once or twice more in the same sitting after seeing it the first time today.

Swingers is a movie for pimps that most haven't seen.

Oh, has anyone mentioned the Kill Bill movies yet?

You me and Dupree if you wanna laugh :p

A lot of whats been said is good too, like Inside man :)

Shaft is always a good one, even if one has seen it ;)

Deja vue was a pretty good movie

Hope you get well soon! ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Feb 14 2007, 07:01 PM) [snapback]144257[/snapback][/center]
Done with: Boondock Saints, The Sentinel, Rambo First Blood2, Rambo 3, White Chicks, Walk The Line, Employee of The Month, and some others the 103* fever has stolen from memory...

[/b]

We must be twins or something, I'm out with a 103* fever too! Weeeeeeee.

Just to lend a helping hand...

I recently saw the movie Beerfest. While not exactly what I'd call a high class comedy, it'll put a smile on your face to be sure.

Respectfully,

Mack

but the thing about great movies is you can watch them over and over!

and yes kill bill. i forgot

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mack @ Feb 15 2007, 06:18 PM) [snapback]144306[/snapback][/center]
Just to lend a helping hand...

I recently saw the movie Beerfest. While not exactly what I'd call a high class comedy, it'll put a smile on your face to be sure.
Respectfully,

Mack
[/b]
Supertroopers is also made by Broken Lizzard, which is another must see.

I highly recommend:

santas_slay_2005_dvd.jpg

Santa's Slay, its awesome

I hear ya Sovi. Apparently this shit is going around high schools. I got rid of my fever but it felt like I had the flu minus vomitting. Now I feel like thats going away and I have bronchitis now...

Beerfest and Inside man I've seen. Is Deja Vue on video?

Back