Steve Irwin Dead!

What is fucked up is that Stingrays are, generally speaking, one of the most docile animals on the planet. I have dived with them in the Caribbean, incredibly friendly. Maybe Austrailian rays are more "dangerous" than Caribbean rays, but I doubt it.

Of all the truly fucked up things the man did in his life; this was probably the safest, and he gets killed in one of the most freak ways possible. Unreal.

Sadly, I was reading that the stingray dive was going to be his, now 8 year old, daughter's first televisied adventure. Luckily she was not there when it happened.

man talk about irony. wrestled croc probalby millions of times and a freakin sting ray kills him?? I have never heard of a stingray stabbing someone in the heart!!

I feel guilty, cause iwould joke about the animals finally getting him. I guess they finally did.

At least he can say he died doing something he loved.

stingray.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Sep 6 2006, 07:25 AM) [snapback]113936[/snapback][/center]
Read in this paper today that Stingrays are ok unless provoced.

"I wonder how he will like it if I shove my thumb up his ass" :lol:
South Park parody FTW :p
[/b]
my wife was telling me she heard (dont qoute me as true in that point) but only like 3-4 people have been reported killed by a stingray in the last 100 years

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Sep 6 2006, 06:32 AM) [snapback]114035[/snapback][/center]
my wife was telling me she heard (dont qoute me as true in that point) but only like 3-4 people have been reported killed by a stingray in the last 100 years
[/b]

Yah she mentioned that to me also. *wink*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 7 2006, 02:19 AM) [snapback]114102[/snapback][/center]
LOL pwned
[/b]
yeah but while she was out i was pwning your mom and sister. at the same time. grrr. :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 7 2006, 03:10 AM) [snapback]114143[/snapback][/center]
i dont have a sister....you must have been thinking about curse :D
[/b]
well, it was someones sister. guess i was just hoping it was yours.

Actually Prodigy got drunk one night, got dressed up and well... it was his bum you were having your way with.

Yes, I said bum.

its quite a highly used word in england. i always thought wobble was a funny word and also jiggle

Yes wobble is a funny word... imagine combining all these together? Might turn some people on tbh..

Back