Steve Irwin Dead!

I just heard about it a minute ago and was going to post... I was like wtf? So this is true then? :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ColdIce @ Sep 4 2006, 09:55 AM) [snapback]113651[/snapback][/center]
I just heard about it a minute ago and was going to post... I was like wtf? So this is true then? :blink:
[/b]
Yes it is.
A stingray put a barb into his Heart while he was off the Barrier Reef.
Sad. :( I think he would have gone out like this eventually but no one would have said Stingray.

I hate to say this.. but you knew it was only a matter of time. I think he would have wanted to go out in better fashion though... a stingray? I did catch a Stingray once but we cut its tail off as soon as we got it.

Let's face it people. Anyone that watched his show did it because they wanted to watch the show when he bit the dust. Fact is, you walk across a 6 lane highway with a blind fold on at 5 pm traffic, eventually you are going to get hit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Sep 4 2006, 08:54 AM) [snapback]113674[/snapback][/center]
I hate to say this.. but you knew it was only a matter of time. I think he would have wanted to go out in better fashion though... a stingray? I did catch a Stingray once but we cut its tail off as soon as we got it.
[/b]

A stingray, yeah...but how freakish...to be stung directly in the heart! It is a sad, sad day. He was a good guy. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Sep 4 2006, 11:24 PM) [snapback]113676[/snapback][/center]
Let's face it people. Anyone that watched his show did it because they wanted to watch the show when he bit the dust. Fact is, you walk across a 6 lane highway with a blind fold on at 5 pm traffic, eventually you are going to get hit.
[/b]
where the hell have you been?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Sep 4 2006, 10:27 AM) [snapback]113684[/snapback][/center]
where the hell have you been?
[/b]
i know right, he only came out of the closet when steve irwin dies, what next?!?!?

I still need to see his movie.

The bastard cousin of this thread on the Wanderhome forums turned into an incoherent flame thread by post #4, and has already been edited by the moderators. heh.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drache @ Sep 4 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]113709[/snapback][/center]
I'm sorry to see that happen, I especially feel bad for the family he left behind.
[/b]

Unfortunately, counseling and medication might be in the near future for the children.

Fortunately, I'd imagine he had a decent life insurance policy, not to mention the cash is still going to come in from the show when it goes into syndication.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Sep 4 2006, 08:29 PM) [snapback]113710[/snapback][/center]
Unfortunately, counseling and medication might be in the near future for the children.

Fortunately, I'd imagine he had a decent life insurance policy, not to mention the cash is still going to come in from the show when it goes into syndication.
[/b]
He was 44 with a wife and 2 kids.
Sadly the movie was rubbish! :rolleyes: It involved a race between a bunch of spys and crooks to retrieve something, while Steve is putting on one of his shows at the same time.

That guy was so cool. Definatly will be missed so much.
Heard about last night, and I thought it was a fake lol. He's been doing crazy shit for a long time, so you get in your mind he's invincible. But it was bound to happan.

Back