SILVR

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Mar 21 2006, 12:39 PM) [snapback]61525[/snapback][/center]
In my opinion Wanderhome has gone from a burlesque show/bar/poker room/place for adults to a school yard with 24 hour recess.
[/b]
/agree there are quite a few like this but I still know alot of respectful, nice people who like to have fun in this game and not at other peoples expense

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 22 2006, 03:40 AM) [snapback]61526[/snapback][/center]
I don't have any dirt on them to keep them quiet, and probably wouldn't even then.
[/b]

Dirt? lol.

Who needs that when all you have to do is read the forums.

There you may find citations of their in game behavior.

You will find incoherent posts from their members.

Their mindless lackeys

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Mar 21 2006, 10:33 AM) [snapback]61521[/snapback][/center]
same.

I am starting to feel the same way about the community.
[/b]
I agree with this too, a big reason why I quit.

I know there are quality people on WH, but Farid was the only one left I really considered a 'friend'. Yeah, there are others I talked to once in a while or had conversations with on vent, but overall the whole "great community feeling of wanderhome" is no longer there.

Many people said that the community was what was keeping them in the game. From my point of view the community is so depleted now, and the only thing you see are lamers and retards (reference the thread subject) and that's not a quality community.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Mar 21 2006, 12:43 PM) [snapback]61530[/snapback][/center]
I agree with this too, a big reason why I quit.

I know there are quality people on WH, but Farid was the only one left I really considered a 'friend'. Yeah, there are others I talked to once in a while or had conversations with on vent, but overall the whole "great community feeling of wanderhome" is no longer there.

Many people said that the community was what was keeping them in the game. From my point of view the community is so depleted now, and the only thing you see are lamers and retards (reference the thread subject) and that's not a quality community.
[/b]

this is making me really depressed today. Mostly because it's true.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Mar 21 2006, 12:39 PM) [snapback]61525[/snapback][/center]
In my opinion Wanderhome has gone from a burlesque show/bar/poker room/place for adults to a school yard with 24 hour recess.
[/b]

Nice way to put it....

/miss the old burlesque house.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 21 2006, 12:40 PM) [snapback]61526[/snapback][/center]
I don't have any dirt on them to keep them quiet, and probably wouldn't even then.
[/b]
naw nothing to do with dirt, that is a whole other issue that syn seems to want to bring out which sadly will hurt her more then it would me...but Im talking like let these guys continue talking trash, im going to report everysingle one of them that says anything disrespectful again ingame, there were a few times where I didnt and now I wish I did, and there are some that I did report that just didnt get responded to.
the things ive seen ingame from certain silvr , if a csr who did his job that day , youd never see these players again...but i wont stop reporting em til something happens and I will encourage anyone around me to do the same

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Mar 21 2006, 12:45 PM) [snapback]61534[/snapback][/center]
naw nothing to do with dirt, that is a whole other issue that syn seems to want to bring out which sadly will hurt her more then it would me...but Im talking like let these guys continue talking trash, im going to report everysingle one of them that says anything disrespectful again ingame, there were a few times where I didnt and now I wish I did, and there are some that I did report that just didnt get responded to.
the things ive seen ingame from certain silvr , if a csr who did his job that day , youd never see these players again...but i wont stop reporting em til something happens and I will encourage anyone around me to do the same
[/b]
That I can do. And actually I hadn't ever reported people up until like a week or so ago when someone started spam'ing the C-net sp with profanity. Just over and over again. It was pathetic. So everytime someone said something that was dirty, or offensive /report <>. I hung out with El-D and I could stomach that. Some of the things I see from this guild, and from others, I can't.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 21 2006, 10:44 AM) [snapback]61531[/snapback][/center]
this is making me really depressed today. Mostly because it's true.
[/b]
And that's why most of the people on these boards no longer play, only play casually, or wish they didn't play but can't get past the addiction.

I used to be part of the last option. That's why I've jumped into EQ2 at full speed. I found I couldn't just not play a MMO. I found myself sitting at the computer with absolutely nothing to do. Since I work night shift and am awake all night even on my nights off, there wasn't much to do without my MMO experience.

As a whole, the WH community still playing the game isn't worth my $15, and the game stopped being worth it months ago.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 21 2006, 10:48 AM) [snapback]61540[/snapback][/center]
I hung out with El-D and I could stomach that.
[/b]
You must have an iron will...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Mar 21 2006, 12:50 PM) [snapback]61543[/snapback][/center]
And that's why most of the people on these boards no longer play, only play casually, or wish they didn't play but can't get past the addiction.

I used to be part of the last option. That's why I've jumped into EQ2 at full speed. I found I couldn't just not play a MMO. I found myself sitting at the computer with absolutely nothing to do. Since I work night shift and am awake all night even on my nights off, there wasn't much to do without my MMO experience.

As a whole, the WH community still playing the game isn't worth my $15, and the game stopped being worth it months ago.
[/b]

You know...it's also like do I want to say that I'm from this server? Honestly that one stupid thread was like one of the ones you'd see on the gameplay discussion forum. But this wanderhome. You know, the place where we stuck together. I just want to cry.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 21 2006, 10:51 AM) [snapback]61546[/snapback][/center]
do I want to say that I'm from this server? [/b]
Being from such a small server we don't really have an identity from the 'outside world' of the other servers. But if they knew, then I'd have to refrain.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Mar 21 2006, 12:45 PM) [snapback]61534[/snapback][/center]
the things ive seen ingame from certain silvr , if a csr who did his job that day , youd never see these players again...but i wont stop reporting em til something happens and I will encourage anyone around me to do the same [/b]
sweetheart you pick fights and when you are challenged back down or run and tattle.. and it would hurt who more? before pointing fingers I would check some peoples imagedump accounts that have been posting on this thread, you aren't as well liked as you thought either

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Mar 21 2006, 11:05 AM) [snapback]61562[/snapback][/center]
The cheerleader just checked in...

cheerleader.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Mar 21 2006, 01:08 PM) [snapback]61566[/snapback][/center]
The cheerleader just checked in...

cheerleader.gif

[/b]

/spanks the cheerleader

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Mar 21 2006, 01:12 PM) [snapback]61570[/snapback][/center]
Zanax, why the fuck do you have my picture on your Image Dump?
[/b]

Because he is stalking you.....DUH!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Mar 21 2006, 01:05 PM) [snapback]61562[/snapback][/center]
sweetheart you pick fights and when you are challenged back down or run and tattle.. and it would hurt who more? before pointing fingers I would check some peoples imagedump accounts that have been posting on this thread, you aren't as well liked as you thought either
[/b]
babydoll, I can careless if people like me or not, they arent the ones using personal shit to harrass me ingame and on the forums, please stop trolling my posts and PMing me because you cant win

back on topic here...SILVR = douchebags kkthnxbye

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Mar 21 2006, 01:17 PM) [snapback]61574[/snapback][/center]
babydoll, I can careless if people like me or not, they arent the ones using personal shit to harrass me ingame and on the forums, please stop trolling my posts and PMing me because you cant win

back on toping here...SILVR = douchebags kkthnxbye [/b]
let me see you brought my name into this and I can't say a thing about it? um, sweetheart why would I just sit back when you won't drop it and brought ME up? :) **kiss kiss** keep bringing me into the fight and I will keep playing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Mar 21 2006, 01:19 PM) [snapback]61576[/snapback][/center]
let me see you brought my name into this and I can't say a thing about it?
[/b]
yes you shouldnt say a word, just /report and stop crying to me on my thread :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Mar 21 2006, 01:08 PM) [snapback]61565[/snapback][/center]
147575.jpg

/flex, you have that as your desktop dont you?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Mar 21 2006, 01:27 PM) [snapback]61584[/snapback][/center]
yes you shouldnt say a word, just /report and stop crying to me on my thread :lol:

/flex, you have that as your desktop dont you? [/b]

nah, not into rapist mustaches ;)
and putting you in your place is hardly crying..
I am guessing you aren't use to girls fighting back because you usually have the chance to chloroform them 1st :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Mar 22 2006, 04:12 AM) [snapback]61570[/snapback][/center]
Zanax, why the fuck do you have my picture on your Image Dump?
[/b]

I am stalking you.

Still waiting for the image database to return an address to me.

Burlap bag + my basement = crazy delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back