SILVR

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a problem with some of them as individuals, but the foundation of the guild seems a bit lacking.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 22 2006, 12:06 AM) [snapback]61297[/snapback][/center]
I don't have a problem with some of them as individuals, but the foundation of the guild seems a bit lacking.
[/b]
Quit being nice, I know how you really feel. :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Mar 21 2006, 09:17 AM) [snapback]61307[/snapback][/center]
Quit being nice, I know how you really feel. :eek:
[/b]

LOL that I think the server needs to teach them a lesson in humility? Yeah.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 22 2006, 12:19 AM) [snapback]61311[/snapback][/center]
LOL that I think the server needs to teach them a lesson in humility? Yeah.
[/b]
You sent me a pm containing the following terms:

"line them up"

"fireing squad"

"nationalism"

:eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Mar 21 2006, 09:22 AM) [snapback]61315[/snapback][/center]
You sent me a pm containing the following terms:

"line them up"

"fireing squad"

"nationalism"

:eek:
[/b]

I did not! :lol: Of course the evil thread still kills me.

They're the biggest reason I went imperial before I quit... I think they're so pathetic I didn't even want to be associated with them as a faction...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Mar 21 2006, 12:28 PM) [snapback]61514[/snapback][/center]
They're the biggest reason I went imperial before I quit... I think they're so pathetic I didn't even want to be associated with them as a faction...
[/b]
you should come back in more and join us in the SILVR killing festivities

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Mar 21 2006, 12:30 PM) [snapback]61516[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

He quit. I think one of the reasons I went Rebel was to ensure people knew that not all rebels are evil.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Mar 21 2006, 10:30 AM) [snapback]61516[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Nah, I can't stomach swg anymore in the current form it's in...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Mar 22 2006, 03:33 AM) [snapback]61519[/snapback][/center]
Nah, I can't stomach swg anymore in the current form it's in...
[/b]

same.

I am starting to feel the same way about the community.

What I think is sad too is that people used to work to kick these kinds of people off our server. Now they're moving to new servers and leaving the rest of us to deal with it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 21 2006, 12:36 PM) [snapback]61522[/snapback][/center]
What I think is sad too is that people used to work to kick these kinds of people off our server. Now they're moving to new servers and leaving the rest of us to deal with it.
[/b]
oh there are actions that can be taken to get them removed, even if it is just 1 person maybe they will learn to keep their mouths shut :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 22 2006, 03:36 AM) [snapback]61522[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

In my opinion Wanderhome has gone from a burlesque show/bar/poker room/place for adults to a school yard with 24 hour recess.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Mar 21 2006, 12:38 PM) [snapback]61524[/snapback][/center]
oh there are actions that can be taken to get them removed, even if it is just 1 person maybe they will learn to keep their mouths shut :D
[/b]

I don't have any dirt on them to keep them quiet, and probably wouldn't even then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back