Red X's

I did a bit of adjusting to the image properties. if you can't see them now, check your firewall. cause right now all images are visible to everyone

here's the error i get when i try to copy the url of a picture into the address bar:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/uploads/photo-180.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.wanderhomies.com Port 80

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cubby @ Dec 3 2005, 12:59 PM) [snapback]4143[/snapback][/center]
looks like you have a "vis " issue ..try logging and for three weeks and not use any force powers ..if you log back in afterthree weeks and still have the issue you prob just need to look at you graphics card drivers ( omg i hope folks know wtf im talking about here lol )
[/b]
roflcopter! i remember that stupid csr!

im on internet explorer and its fine :) @ noah

oh and THIS is a red x...

X

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 11 2005, 02:33 AM) [snapback]9048[/snapback][/center]
here's the error i get when i try to copy the url of a picture into the address bar:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/uploads/photo-180.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.wanderhomies.com Port 80
[/b]

thats a CHMOD issue, and the uploads folder and all its images are at 777. This is really weird, seems like a problem on your side but its spitting back info that the problem is with me, even though the settings for that folder allow you to have permission to access that folder and its images...

Back