Red X's

if nobody else is having this issue, then its just you and you screwed something up on your comp

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 2 2005, 04:04 PM) [snapback]3832[/snapback][/center]
I see some of them as red Xes
[/b]

I pray for some of them to come out as red X's

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 3 2005, 07:26 AM) [snapback]3903[/snapback][/center]
ok, WHAT is a red x? take an ss for me and post it
[/b]

Stavy,

When an image doesn't load it shows a red x in a white square.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 2 2005, 04:26 PM) [snapback]3903[/snapback][/center]
ok, WHAT is a red x? take an ss for me and post it
[/b]
so then its not a red X but a white square with a red X in it, damn stop confusing the poor guy :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Dec 3 2005, 07:57 AM) [snapback]3966[/snapback][/center]
so then its not a red X but a white square with a red X in it, damn stop confusing the poor guy :p
[/b]

Yeah, yeah his brain contain bulbs sometimes. Give him time, he will get it. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 3 2005, 06:07 AM) [snapback]3783[/snapback][/center]
every image is a red x to me now. what the hell happened?
[/b]
you crossed over to the "too many hits of LSD" boundry

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 2 2005, 01:06 PM) [snapback]3836[/snapback][/center]
I pray for some of them to come out as red X's
[/b]

/agree Tiveria

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 2 2005, 05:30 PM) [snapback]3988[/snapback][/center]
you crossed over to the "too many hits of LSD" boundry
[/b]
nah, not this time

here,
X's

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 3 2005, 11:23 AM) [snapback]4089[/snapback][/center]
nah, not this time

here,
X's
[/b]

looks like you have a "vis " issue ..try logging and for three weeks and not use any force powers ..if you log back in afterthree weeks and still have the issue you prob just need to look at you graphics card drivers ( omg i hope folks know wtf im talking about here lol )

i know exactly what you're referring to =p glad sigs still show up though, wouldn't want the twins to come out as two x's

dude i dunno what i did, but i cannot see any pictures, and it's pissing me off. i've reset IE defaults, i've restarted my computer, i've changed security settings, everything. i only see red x's, and it's only with this site

Back