Random Thoughts

*grin* I have. Which is why for some reason the little truck that brings drinks to the office always manages to have Jolt. They know the consequences if it doesn't.

(reference my 3PM 'morning' quotes yesterday of me swearing like a new jersey girl from the bronx.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jan 5 2006, 01:19 AM) [snapback]21558[/snapback][/center]
Impress upon a co-worker how much its in their best interest to make sure you're fully caffeinated at all times, Tiv. Explain how "unpleasant" the alternatives are. Then, if they give you any shit, threaten to feed their ties/shirttails through the printers.
[/b]

:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 4 2006, 09:20 AM) [snapback]21561[/snapback][/center]
*grin* I have. Which is why for some reason the little truck that brings drinks to the office always manages to have Jolt. They know the consequences if it doesn't.

(reference my 3PM 'morning' quotes yesterday of me swearing like a new jersey girl from the bronx.
[/b]
I almost didn't even believe that was you yesterday.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jan 5 2006, 01:30 AM) [snapback]21576[/snapback][/center]
*feeds Ker's shirttail through the printer*
[/b]

oh yeah and the shirt getsripped off and i am standing in the office in a bra and skirt...nice :angry:

I don't like you right now rankin :angry:

*turns the shirt over and feeds it back through*
*makes a new shirt out of coasters, network cable, a hot-melt glue gun, reassembled red and blue file folders (post-shredding), a stack of rainbow post-its, and four styrofoam coffeecups*

That... oughta... ... hrm, maybe.
/twirl ker
Oh, wait.. :blush: Yeah, put this on first... :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jan 5 2006, 01:51 AM) [snapback]21605[/snapback][/center]
*turns the shirt over and feeds it back through*
*makes a new shirt out of coasters, network cable, a hot-melt glue gun, reassembled red and blue file folders (post-shredding), a stack of rainbow post-its, and four styrofoam coffeecups*

That... oughta... ... hrm, maybe.
/twirl ker
Oh, wait.. :blush: Yeah, put this on first... :D
[/b]

*Grumble* :blink: wait derelict! that would be a great idea for a shirt from that clothing line......you know Zoolander? .... GAH! I hate when my mind drifts like that!

Back