Random Thoughts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jan 4 2006, 06:49 AM) [snapback]21225[/snapback][/center]
and you ignore me? im going to jump off a bridge :(
[/b]

Aww, Shaggy, I didn't ignore you... I'm doing a Viking wallpaper for you, right?! :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jan 4 2006, 04:47 AM) [snapback]21185[/snapback][/center]
Premium oyster crackers kick Salerno oyster crackers asses. You wanted random? There ya go.
[/b]

Hmmm oyster crackers are good in seafood chowder :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 4 2006, 07:12 AM) [snapback]21238[/snapback][/center]
Hmmm oyster crackers are good in seafood chowder :p
[/b]

And with roasted calamari filets. ~giggle~ :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 4 2006, 07:26 AM) [snapback]21255[/snapback][/center]
Umm all this seafood guess better stop by the sushi bar on the way home
[/b]

Yep yep! Agree! :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Jan 4 2006, 08:08 AM) [snapback]21283[/snapback][/center]
Rankin some advice don't go anywhere near the sushi bar LOL
[/b]

Or the Fisherman's Warf ~giggle~

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 4 2006, 10:08 AM) [snapback]21399[/snapback][/center]
If someone says fish monger turn the other way rankin :p
[/b]

Rankin Bass, can get fished too ~giggle~

Random thought for the morning,

Why do they call them apartments when they are all stuck together? :blink:

Why does life, and your view of said life always change in the morning? Thoughts you may have had only 4 hours ago seem distant and strange.

i guess this means i need a random thought for the morning too, then, doesnt it. ummm....

why do we drive on parkways and park in driveways?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 01:05 AM) [snapback]21539[/snapback][/center]
Why do I need caffeine today?
[/b]

Cause if not you may go postal? :(

Impress upon a co-worker how much its in their best interest to make sure you're fully caffeinated at all times, Tiv. Explain how "unpleasant" the alternatives are. Then, if they give you any shit, threaten to feed their ties/shirttails through the printers.

Back