Quotes

"We're supposed to let him wander the streets without food, water or toilet?"
-Jack Byrnes (Robert De Niro, Meet the Parents)

"All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob."
-Jay

Dear Mr Tott

Dear Mr Tott

I was wondering if I could purchase some heroin and then we could go out and do some hate crimes and stuff. - Corky Romano

Dear Ms Syntaxx

Dear Ms Syntaxx

"You gotta help me. I'm in love with Linda. We want to get married... thank you. There's only one problem - she needs a nine inch cock."
-Wilbur Wang

Dear Mr Tott

Dear Mr Tott

I'll bring us through this. As always. I'll carry you - kicking and screaming - and in the end you'll thank me. - Tyler Durden

"We've been going about this all wrong, this Mr. Stay Puft's okay, he's a sailor, he's in New York, we get this guy laid we won't have any trouble."
-Dr. Peter Venkman

"For you, killing your son was like running over a dog in the street. Just something in your way." - Han Sing (Romeo Must Die)

Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and Forced Into Weight Loss Programs - -all next week on Town Talk. -UHF

"Yes, I'm sick, officer. Sick from the disease eating away at me inside. Sick of people who don't appreciate their blessings. Sick of those who scoff at the suffering of others. I'm sick of it all!" - John (Saw)

"You're thinking in Japanese! If you must think, do it in German!" - Asuka Langley Soryu (Evangelion)

"There are three things I hate the most: Kids, pets, & women with additude. So tell me, why do we have all of them packed into our ship!?"- Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)

Back