Quotes

Artica

Imperial Kitten
[FONT=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
- Unknown
[/FONT]​
[FONT=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]" No heaven will not ever be Heaven be; Unless my cats are there to welcome me."
- Unknown
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]:eek::lol:
[/FONT]​

"Dogs look up to us, cats look down on us, pigs treat us as equals"
-Churchill

Fuck that shit, bitch, eat a motherfuckin' dick
Chew on a prick, and lick a million motherfuckin' cocks per second - Eminem :p

"Shit don't just happen, shit takes time, shit takes effort"
Samuel L Jackson
(Was it Pulp Fiction? I think so)

“The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents.”
-Nathaniel Borenstein

[SIZE=-1] "Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kundera

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1] "After scolding one's cat one looks into its face and is seized by the ugly suspicion that it understood every word. And has filed it for reference."- Charlotte Gray[/SIZE]

Back