Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ker-ri

• shaggz

• darien

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shellie @ Jan 27 2006, 11:25 AM) [snapback]35441[/snapback][/center]
You should get at least two votes taken off because of the total badassness of that avater. ^_^
[/b]
lol yeah

i think i influenced his avatar with an argument i made a few days ago in flame wars lol

oh, i think i'll go ban the two people that voted for me :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Jan 26 2006, 03:21 PM) [snapback]35346[/snapback][/center]
Then why is your servant Cora wanting me banned? It's as if the Hakanites aren't of one mind on this issue. Cora did you offer your opinion without first consulting your master? Naughty little bitch.
[/b]
Did I say anything about banning you? Such a dickhead...

For all I know lots of people could've voted for Hakan after I posted that. So then where would that leave me?

Everything is about you, huh? Pfft...

You're a moron, and you're our entertainment... so keep posting, we laugh at you, I laugh at you... :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Jan 26 2006, 04:50 AM) [snapback]35022[/snapback][/center]
i voted for darien cause i have no clue who he is :D
[/b]

I'll take that as a compliment, I guess. LOL :blush:

Better voted for being unknown then for being an asshat. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Jan 27 2006, 07:14 AM) [snapback]35290[/snapback][/center]
what? someone voted for me? i only voted for myself to have been voted for! :angry:
[/b]
Im not cool enough to make the cut

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Jan 27 2006, 08:31 AM) [snapback]35354[/snapback][/center]
wussssssssappppppp

Stav is the new garva. POWA CRAZY BIZNITCH
[/b]

His name is GarVose. Bow to him!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Jan 27 2006, 11:29 PM) [snapback]35573[/snapback][/center]
I voted for Shaggz, can't believe I'm the only one who did. 3 votes for me! Hehe, shame those who voted for me probably won't say.
[/b]

I didn't vote for you.....but now that you mention it. :)

OMG someone haxxored the poll~!!!!!!

poll.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Jan 26 2006, 11:13 PM) [snapback]35507[/snapback][/center]
Im not cool enough to make the cut
[/b]
Its who do you wish would shut the fuck up not grow up. We love belidlying you.

O I voted for Noah btw cause he likes NGE. n00b!

Stavrose Drewpa and NoahTHEPurdy are all pretty bad but you left out Gannor from the list.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Feb 4 2006, 03:44 AM) [snapback]39340[/snapback][/center]
Stavrose Drewpa and NoahTHEPurdy are all pretty bad but you left out Gannor from the list.
[/b]

gah would you just log in. You're like the people on wow forums that post with lvl 1 alts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Feb 4 2006, 03:46 AM) [snapback]39346[/snapback][/center]
gah would you just log in. You're like the people on wow forums that post with lvl 1 alts.
[/b]

To steal a /. reference....Anonymous Coward FTW!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 3 2006, 11:56 AM) [snapback]39351[/snapback][/center]
To steal a /. reference....Anonymous Coward FTW!
[/b]

I voted for ME, was hoping that meant avari :p

Wow, hadn't checked this in a while but suddenly I got overtaken by both Hakan and DrewPA, lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Feb 6 2006, 09:36 PM) [snapback]40445[/snapback][/center]
Wow, hadn't checked this in a while but suddenly I got overtaken by both Hakan and DrewPA, lol.
[/b]

hell I ain't even on the list :D :angry: :blink: :lol: :rolleyes: B)

Back