Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ker-ri

• shaggz

• darien

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Jan 27 2006, 07:31 AM) [snapback]35311[/snapback][/center]
Aww, Hakanites don't like Reek :D.
[/b]

nah i dont think we voted for you as w/o u posting stupid stuff, who would entertain us? You are a source of laugh to us.:)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Jan 26 2006, 04:59 PM) [snapback]35332[/snapback][/center]
i didnt vote for you reek :p

i voted for some guy who i dont know.
[/b]
Yeah but you're not a true Hakanite. You have a bit of a mind of your own.

And for the record, I won't be shutting the fuck up :).

Though Avari, you knew this site was filled with Hakanites so you knew the answer to the question before you asked. So what are you saying?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Jan 27 2006, 08:00 AM) [snapback]35333[/snapback][/center]
Yeah but you're not a true Hakanite. You have a bit of a mind of your own.

And for the record, I won't be shutting the fuck up :).

Though Avari, you knew this site was filled with Hakanites so you knew the answer to the question before you asked. So what are you saying?
[/b]

good we enjoy more to shut u up on the forums. And for the record i didnt vote for u reek too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Jan 26 2006, 05:08 PM) [snapback]35335[/snapback][/center]
good we enjoy more to shut u up on the forums. And for the record i didnt vote for u reek too.
[/b]
Then why is your servant Cora wanting me banned? It's as if the Hakanites aren't of one mind on this issue. Cora did you offer your opinion without first consulting your master? Naughty little bitch.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Jan 27 2006, 08:21 AM) [snapback]35346[/snapback][/center]
Then why is your servant Cora wanting me banned? It's as if the Hakanites aren't of one mind on this issue. Cora did you offer your opinion without first consulting your master? Naughty little bitch.
[/b]

Cora doesnt have much tolerance for stupidity i guess.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Jan 26 2006, 05:27 PM) [snapback]35349[/snapback][/center]
I change my vote for reek, Hes way to nublet to be not voted. :D
[/b]
I was gonna take back the "you're a fucking moron" comment, but dammit, now I'm not! :p

how about this, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE IT TO FLAME WARS. now we'll see who is gonna shut the fuck up or not :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 26 2006, 06:40 PM) [snapback]35396[/snapback][/center]
Why am I on the list? Am I annoying?! ~cry~
[/b]
no i was running out of names, i think only about 10 are ones I was thinking of :lol:

/covers artica with the I cant be voted for shield

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Jan 27 2006, 11:19 AM) [snapback]35438[/snapback][/center]
whahah 2 votes. Hitler's gettin to someone.
[/b]
You should get at least two votes taken off because of the total badassness of that avater. ^_^

Back