OMG I got a blackberry!

Actually they are in Europe (Tmobile and Vodafone both has networks in Euro) and theres plenty of windows mobile devices that do the same thing as BBs over here as well....but BB has been around alot longer than mobile cell phone/email devices. :)

All the 'important' people in my office just got BBs a couple weeks ago so now their heads just got that much bigger. I think they're all a bunch of goons

All those data packages are silly if you have a laptop. Just get the cellular internet card! That way you can play WoW, SWG, MxO or whatever away from home, especially on business trips. As for phones, I stick to my LG VX9800. Got a better keyboard than a BB but not all the useless crap

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Settbacca @ Aug 2 2006, 03:55 PM) [snapback]100540[/snapback][/center]
Actually they are in Europe (Tmobile and Vodafone both has networks in Euro) and theres plenty of windows mobile devices that do the same thing as BBs over here as well....but BB has been around alot longer than mobile cell phone/email devices. :)
[/b]

oh cool, didn't know that, most people here have never heard of them.

Yup I can work aroudn the clock. LOL Lucky me?

Really, they wanted to be able to communicate with me while I'm in meetings... and it's a status symbol around here to have one if you aren't in IT. LOL w00t me?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Aug 2 2006, 12:21 PM) [snapback]100596[/snapback][/center]
i still dont know whats so great aboot them [/b]

What, blackberry's or Canadians? HA! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Aug 3 2006, 03:35 AM) [snapback]100638[/snapback][/center]
I like my blackB and my laptop, I fell lock in a world of work. W00t for me

/sarcasm off.
[/b]
and i like the "comfort of a women". to say it nicely.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Aug 2 2006, 03:05 PM) [snapback]100764[/snapback][/center]
i'd break mine, and come up with an excuse why it doesn't work
[/b]
*giggle*

Back