OMG I got a blackberry!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Aug 1 2006, 03:21 PM) [snapback]100400[/snapback][/center]
Mmmm cookie... been over 2 months since I had one. :p

And alas it's hometime from work. :)

<3
[/b]
I've been home all along *giggle*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Aug 1 2006, 04:17 PM) [snapback]100420[/snapback][/center]
Heheh I still have my day job :p
[/b]
I'll go back to work when I get home. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Aug 1 2006, 06:07 PM) [snapback]100373[/snapback][/center]
Now I don't have to be chained to the desk, and I can work at 10pm at night! :D [/b]

I'm sorry.

ugh....BBs....I have been administrating BBs for the past 6 yrs and I hate them with a passion. I swear if I ever meet the person who invented the BB I may have to drop a severe beating on their ass. I hear "blackberry" and I cringe.....my BB server has more than 1000 users on it and they all bitch and moan every day about them.....for six years straight.....lol

Just in case you weren't being sarcastic lol....a Blackberry is a mobile email device that ruins your life by taking away all your free time and making you reachable by your workplace 24/7. This means you can work around the clock! YAY!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 2 2006, 08:59 AM) [snapback]100519[/snapback][/center]
i have absolutely no idea what this thread is about [/b]

Blackberry is the devil incarnate. Basically it's a system that is a cell phone, email system, calendar, electronic leash......

Enjoy email, mobile phone, SMS, organizer, contacts and web browser in a sleek, all-in-one mobile solution. BlackBerry? ?push? technology automatically sends email to your BlackBerry device so you don?t miss important messages. BlackBerry helps you simplify your communications and streamline your lifestyle so you get more accomplished and have more time to do what is important to you.[/b]

People at work have them and they keep trying to get me to have one, but when I'm not at work, you're not contacting me at home....period. :angry:

Back