Nintendo Wii - coming Nov. 19

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippo @ Sep 19 2006, 11:46 AM) [snapback]118051[/snapback][/center]
Haha Gomi, you old fogey!

....wait, I have an Atari too :huh:
[/b]
I have about 60 games. still looking for kaboom

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Sep 18 2006, 09:56 PM) [snapback]118055[/snapback][/center]
I have about 60 games. still looking for kaboom
[/b]
I have way more than that (tons of crappy games included though. I even have the infamous E.T. game and actually used to like it :p ). I musty have like over 150, never really counted. My mom always used to take me to K-B toys in like 85-86 when the system was dieing but before NES came out, and they had tons of cheap games for less than $5.

I didn't have Kaboom though. Actually, my paddle controllers broke :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippo @ Sep 19 2006, 12:31 PM) [snapback]118069[/snapback][/center]
I have way more than that (tons of crappy games included though. I even have the infamous E.T. game and actually used to like it :p ). I musty have like over 150, never really counted. My mom always used to take me to K-B toys in like 85-86 when the system was dieing but before NES came out, and they had tons of cheap games for less than $5.
I didn't have Kaboom though. Actually, my paddle controllers broke :(
[/b]
I have ET too still don't know what to do in it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Sep 18 2006, 05:53 PM) [snapback]117966[/snapback][/center]

Make your choice wisely

[/b]

I already did, and it's preordered.

Back