New Idea for Environment Friendly Car

Would the car look like this:

104576.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Aug 3 2006, 11:00 AM) [snapback]101102[/snapback][/center]
catcarhd5.jpg

:lol:
does this help a bit
[/b]
ROFL yes but we need to sex it up otherwise it just looks like we are jamming gigantic mutant kittens into cars

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Aug 3 2006, 11:07 AM) [snapback]101106[/snapback][/center]
ROFL yes but we need to sex it up otherwise it just looks like we are jamming gigantic mutant kittens into cars
[/b]

would a kitten in a bikin sex it up a bit??

i kid i kid
i am still workign on the rebuilt stronger version since the previous one got fubbed :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Aug 3 2006, 11:08 AM) [snapback]101108[/snapback][/center]
would a kitten in a bikin sex it up a bit??

i kid i kid
i am still workign on the rebuilt stronger version since the previous one got fubbed :(
[/b]

ummm that might get movement in Gomi's pants but not mine.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Aug 3 2006, 11:09 AM) [snapback]101110[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

El-d prefers his pussy in cars, not in bikinis.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Aug 3 2006, 11:09 AM) [snapback]101110[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

:blink:
i thought that was the cat suffocatin in there
:ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Aug 3 2006, 11:10 AM) [snapback]101111[/snapback][/center]
El-d prefers his pussy in cars, not in bikinis.
[/b]

:eek:

yes how foolish of me clothing just gets in the way of the parking brake

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Aug 3 2006, 11:14 AM) [snapback]101113[/snapback][/center]
:blink:
i thought that was the cat suffocatin in there
:ph34r:
:eek:

yes how foolish of me clothing just gets in the way of the parking brake
[/b]

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Aug 5 2006, 09:15 AM) [snapback]102129[/snapback][/center]
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[/b]

to that I say
JACKPOT :p

Back