New Idea for Environment Friendly Car

Eldiablo8

a kitten powered car.
think about it.
who don't like kittens?
I already got the marketing slogan. Your car will purrrrrr!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jul 4 2006, 06:05 PM) [snapback]92299[/snapback][/center]
do they come with.........hair conditioning???? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
[/b]

No, they don't. <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rergface @ Jul 5 2006, 02:18 AM) [snapback]92346[/snapback][/center]
Grind the kittens in to oil?
[/b]
I'm not really sure of how the internal conversion works but let's just say the kitten doesn't truely die because energy never truely dies it just changes form.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jul 6 2006, 08:19 AM) [snapback]92494[/snapback][/center]
I'm not really sure of how the internal conversion works but let's just say the kitten doesn't truely die because energy never truely dies it just changes form.
[/b]
grinding them into oil is just changing the energies form.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Jul 6 2006, 07:58 AM) [snapback]92602[/snapback][/center]
grinding them into oil is just changing the energies form.
[/b]
A good marketing campaign don't focus on the process. It is about putting hewt sexy women in an ad, with a couple flashes of a vague message.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jul 6 2006, 11:36 AM) [snapback]92654[/snapback][/center]
A good marketing campaign don't focus on the process. It is about putting hewt sexy women in an ad, with a couple flashes of a vague message.
[/b]

Don't forget the cute kittens. Who doesn't love a cute kitten with a hot woman?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jul 6 2006, 11:42 AM) [snapback]92657[/snapback][/center]
Don't forget the cute kittens. Who doesn't love a cute kitten with a hot woman?
[/b]

Exactly, put a few models in thong bikinis and have them bathing in the kittens' blood while flashing a catch-phrase on the screen. It's bound to appeal the someone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Jul 6 2006, 11:45 AM) [snapback]92659[/snapback][/center]
Exactly, put a few models in thong bikinis and have them bathing in the kittens' blood while flashing a catch-phrase on the screen. It's bound to appeal to someone.
[/b]

Oh the possibilities :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Jul 6 2006, 12:04 PM) [snapback]92666[/snapback][/center]
Oh the possibilities :lol:
[/b]

^
Case in point.

killyoucat.jpg

ROFL nice one. I need someone to post an advertisement pic advertising my new car. It will be a grand competition!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jul 6 2006, 03:56 PM) [snapback]92744[/snapback][/center]
ROFL nice one. I need someone to post an advertisement pic advertising my new car. It will be a grand competition!!!
[/b]

*somefin in the works*
:ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Jul 7 2006, 08:56 PM) [snapback]93137[/snapback][/center]
*somefin in the works*
:ph34r:
[/b]
WOOT i can't wait.
When gas hits 4 bucks a gallon, people won't think a kitten powered car is so crazy.

Back