New Avatar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Apr 21 2006, 01:52 PM) [snapback]72852[/snapback][/center]
OMG A CAMP!

That's great. Camps were awesome.
[/b]

what's a camp???? :cry:

miss camps as well....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 21 2006, 01:35 PM) [snapback]72923[/snapback][/center]
my avatar influenced your avatar. i win. forever
[/b]

Yeah, I had this gif lying around on my work computer for the opportunity to present itself.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Apr 21 2006, 04:52 AM) [snapback]72852[/snapback][/center]
OMG A CAMP!

That's great. Camps were awesome.
[/b]

I take like 2 hours to draw the Armor so it doesn't look too much like anything in Star Wars

(since I can't make my comic about Star Wars anymore if I want it to be popular and eventually publish it - since the Star Wars people already have comic book deals signed - but of course I'm still going to do sci-fi :lol: )

and all you can say is nice camp?

LOL, I admit though the camp was inspired by SWG. :D

Good times.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Apr 21 2006, 03:00 PM) [snapback]72954[/snapback][/center]
and all you can say is nice camp?

[/b]

At least I didn't say SNAKES ON A MOTHER F#@%ING PLANE!

Ahhh... SWG camps... my motivation to master ranger.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Apr 21 2006, 09:06 AM) [snapback]72867[/snapback][/center]
Or homosexual, liberal, or black, colored, mexican, etc.
[/b]
No I wont stop bashing anything I hate...and Stav I'd like to see those posts myself. Noah seems to have it in for me because I bash anything he says about anything he bashes that I say :D . I dont think I've ever post anything racist. Just stereotypical.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Apr 21 2006, 08:59 AM) [snapback]72862[/snapback][/center]
When has Stomis not been a cunt?
[/b]
Never always have been, but I prefer asshole if you care.

Stomis I don't know if you know this but people actually do listen to different varieties of music. I'm a huge Hendrix fan, his music is great and he played the guitar very well, but I also do listen to some rap (Sandpeople, Chamillionaire, DMX) and I listen to Punk (Anti-Flag, Rancid, NOFX, AFI, etc.) Just because Milkman has gone from a Hendrix avatar to some rapper (i think?) is not a fucking problem.

You have failed to listen to different varieties, please get out of the 1980's Metallica craze and stop bashing people on the forums for what they listen to.

Thanks... fucking tool.

My love for you is like a truck, Berserker
Would you like some making fuck, Berserker
My love for you is like a rock, Berserker

The Berserker is just so obscene
Likes evil people you know what I mean
He takes your soul and then just rips you apart
He'll steal your heart

Would you like to smoke some pot, Berserker
My love for you is ticking clock, Berserker
Would you like to suck my cock, Berserker
Would you like some making fuck, Berserker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 21 2006, 10:57 PM) [snapback]72860[/snapback][/center]
stomis, your constant bashing of every post that mentions rap is getting annoying. you made your point once already. Now you're just being a cunt. STFU please. [/b]

QFE

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Apr 21 2006, 08:49 PM) [snapback]73050[/snapback][/center]

I dont think thats helping your arguement...stav is on your side.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Apr 22 2006, 02:07 AM) [snapback]73113[/snapback][/center]
I agree
[/b]

Sry on the woman's computer and noticed I was logged in on her forum acct.

Back