New Avatar

If your avatar were a soft drink, it would be called Diet Awesome.

Diet because if it were allowed to reach it's normal power, it would kill the imbiber.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Apr 20 2006, 09:46 AM) [snapback]72354[/snapback][/center]
If your avatar were a soft drink, it would be called Diet Awesome.

Diet because if it were allowed to reach it's normal power, it would kill the imbiber.
[/b]
No, diet because its not Soundwave. Gosh I love/miss the Transformers.

Pity hyphe never caught on as mainstream rap, i found it quite amusing. Then again, Sucka Free City was always looked down upon by the west coast rap industry. I think Snoop was one of the few big names who collaborated with hyphe, but Snoop Dogg will do anything for a paycheck, nowadays

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Apr 20 2006, 11:04 PM) [snapback]72799[/snapback][/center]
I usually dont need to justify myself because I'm that good but

594.jpg

Wow, your an excellent flamer Stomis!

My avatar is a rapper and not some metal guy/band who meets your aproval. I must be a homo then

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Apr 20 2006, 11:12 PM) [snapback]72809[/snapback][/center]
Wow, your an excellent flamer Stomis!

My avatar is a rapper and not some metal guy/band who meets your aproval. I must be a homo then
[/b]

Now your getting it!

O I wont :) Theres a difference between narrow mind and perposly descriminating / being stereotypical.
The second part is me. Dont like it blame the world around me and the news I watch every night...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Apr 21 2006, 03:22 AM) [snapback]72843[/snapback][/center]
New signature :)
[/b]

OMG A CAMP!

That's great. Camps were awesome.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Apr 21 2006, 07:52 AM) [snapback]72852[/snapback][/center]
OMG A CAMP!

That's great. Camps were awesome.
[/b]

/agree

Always fun when you used to be in the middle of nowhere running missions on tat, then you would see a camp in the distance. Would run (cause there was no mounts or vehicles) to the camp strike up a convo, and make a new ally. Good times.

stomis, your constant bashing of every post that mentions rap is getting annoying. you made your point once already. Now you're just being a cunt. STFU please.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 21 2006, 10:57 PM) [snapback]72860[/snapback][/center]
stomis, your constant bashing of every post that mentions rap is getting annoying. you made your point once already. Now you're just being a cunt. STFU please.
[/b]
When has Stomis not been a cunt?

i don't know but this is getting old. its like the first thing he does whenever coming to this site is a forum search on the words "rap" and "hip hop"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 21 2006, 11:05 PM) [snapback]72866[/snapback][/center]
i don't know but this is getting old. its like the first thing he does whenever coming to this site is a forum search on the words "rap" and "hip hop"
[/b]
Or homosexual, liberal, or black, colored, mexican, etc.

Back