Ms. Teen South Carolina

I challenge any of you to be on live worldwide tv and pronounce your name correctly, let alone explain why kids can't find the US on a map.

I challenge any of you to be on live worldwide tv and pronounce your name correctly, let alone explain why kids can't find the US on a map.
are you kidding me? they are groomed for this starting at toddler age.. why do you think they question the lil miss pageants all the way up? so they are prepared to think and answer quickly.. tsk tsk

missmap.gif

Yeah it's not really a difficult question for live TV. "Because most americans are shittards that will blindly believe damn near anything. The reason they cannot find the US on the map is becuase they simply point to the center. Obviously they were taught that the US is the center of the world, therefore should be directly in the center on ANY map".

Is that a true fact that 1 in 5 can't point out the US? 'Cause seriously I have never met anyone that stupid in my life that wasn't officially retarded.

Is that a true fact that 1 in 5 can't point out the US? 'Cause seriously I have never met anyone that stupid in my life that wasn't officially retarded.
I've seen it on Discovery when they had made a research, heard it from Americans, seen/heard it on shows on TV... (Not certain about the exact percentage) that a lot of Americans doesn't know squat about the world outside their own country :huh: ...and that itself is scary.
I have also seen some shows that supports what Cold is saying, not sure about the facts there tho...

This is amusing...or scary? :p
Clicky
Clicky

Last edited:
I remember seeing a video of a host asking people on the streets if they knew the name of the United States of America. LOL Not one answered correctly even though the name of the country was on the question.

It is an official name, but if you compare it to most countries, it doesn't really have a name.

I certainly can't name 'All' the states of the top of my head or their locations. However, to point out the country? That's easy. ^_^

Um, I do presentations, and press conferences all the time, how hard can it be doing it to a camera?

But, I do agree Public speaking is hard.

Um, I do presentations, and press conferences all the time, how hard can it be doing it to a camera?

That girl should be prepared to answer to a camera unlike any of us. To get to that point in that kind of contest she has practice. An Airhead is an Airhead everywhere.

It is hard, but then add in the fact that the host and the person asking the question were celebrities and it adds an extra dimension of anxiety.

Back