Might be buying a 62 Thunderbird

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 29 2006, 11:27 PM) [snapback]135124[/snapback][/center]
Hmmm, old vette. Can't say I know the year though. Seems like it's in the mid 60s?
[/b]

indeed hun
1966 Stingray :wub:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Nov 30 2006, 11:25 AM) [snapback]135163[/snapback][/center]
I have to admit - I kinda saw that coming.
[/b]

:lol:
what you saying :p
psychic are you :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Nov 29 2006, 08:40 PM) [snapback]135126[/snapback][/center]
indeed hun
1966 Stingray :wub:
[/b]
So Nivy, what is it that attracts ya to old cars?

'69 Vette in a nice and shiny red /drool

69corvette_1.jpg

Rim00079.jpg

That ford is a very very nice one!!
Seng was gonna buy one of those, but guy wanted 69k ouchies lol
So Seng got his '87 vette, which I just don't have the heart to sell :lol:

I have always loved Harleys and Vettes. Harleys cuz my daddy had one and used to ride us around our backyard and drive my mom crazy, especially cuz he would ride us through the clothes lines :lol: Every now and again we'd take down a clean sheet... OOPS Vettes are just beautiful cars. I love the look and the ride. But my first vette I saw was a '66 Stingray convertible, chromed out with white leather interior and I have been hooked ever since lol. I like classics mainly beacuse of the fact, cars were designed for looks then. Cars today are designed to see how many unneeded gadgets they can fit in. Hence why Seng & I have the '87 vette, '69 Lincoln Continnetal Mk III and a '79 Ford Bronco Ranger XLT (with a purdy 351 Cleveland) :D Now granted we tend to drive our '91 explorer, mainly because the '87 vette and '69 lincoln only have 35k total miles :p The '79 Ford only has about 40k, but we use that mostly for snow time.

wow sorry rambled there
shushing now lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Nov 30 2006, 01:14 PM) [snapback]135201[/snapback][/center]
That ford is a very very nice one!!
Seng was gonna buy one of those, but guy wanted 69k ouchies lol
So Seng got his '87 vette, which I just don't have the heart to sell :lol:

I have always loved Harleys and Vettes. Harleys cuz my daddy had one and used to ride us around our backyard and drive my mom crazy, especially cuz he would ride us through the clothes lines :lol: Every now and again we'd take down a clean sheet... OOPS Vettes are just beautiful cars. I love the look and the ride. But my first vette I saw was a '66 Stingray convertible, chromed out with white leather interior and I have been hooked ever since lol. I like classics mainly beacuse of the fact, cars were designed for looks then. Cars today are designed to see how many unneeded gadgets they can fit in. Hence why Seng & I have the '87 vette, '69 Lincoln Continnetal Mk III and a '79 Ford Bronco Ranger XLT (with a purdy 351 Cleveland) :D Now granted we tend to drive our '91 explorer, mainly because the '87 vette and '69 lincoln only have 35k total miles :p The '79 Ford only has about 40k, but we use that mostly for snow time.
wow sorry rambled there
shushing now lol
[/b]
Ya don't go out much, huh? :eek:
My car has a little over 95k miles. That's gonna hurt with the trade-in, in a couple of years *giggle*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 30 2006, 06:22 PM) [snapback]135210[/snapback][/center]
Ya don't go out much, huh? :eek:
My car has a little over 95k miles. That's gonna hurt with the trade-in, in a couple of years *giggle*
[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
damn i need a little smiley face that rolls across the screen giggling :p

no we do just like i said though we use our explorer
it does sound bad when our '97 harley only has 225 miles on it :blink:
we prefer to keep the classics with low milage once all the repaints/restos are complete the ones we want to sell will sell nicely :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magama @ Nov 30 2006, 03:12 PM) [snapback]135195[/snapback][/center]
'69 Vette in a nice and shiny red /drool

[/b]

Dads got that car (71 though same body) black, convertable, 350 with an l88 scoop :)

I can beat you all right now!

For awsomeness 1969 Hugger orange Yenko Camaro : Engine of choice 454 BBC

Chevrolet_Camaro_Yenko_1969_01.jpg

Mmmm asomeness runner up 1969 Hugger orange COPO Chevelle : Engine of choice 402 BBC mispunch (396 .030 over mistake from factory)

Jl02.jpg

Built street car for speed :D Third Gen Camaro with a Weiland Roots 144 blower stickin out da hood waitin to fry some rice on the street!

jflv3.jpg

amazingqw0.jpg

1979 Pontiac Trans Am with a 403 under the hood. My dream car.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Nov 30 2006, 10:08 PM) [snapback]135238[/snapback][/center]
Built street car for speed :D Third Gen Camaro with a Weiland Roots 144 blower stickin out da hood waitin to fry some rice on the street! [/b]

The best street car is a sleeper. :p

Also, the best camaro ever made:

Travis69%20camaro%20ss.jpg

1969 Chevrolet Camaro

the second best:

chriscarlise.jpg

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

BEST car I ever owned:

262913_5_full.jpg

1973 Oldsmobile Delta Eighty-Eight Royale, but yellow/yellow and black canvas top.

I liked your car Zanax :p

Damn this thread and all the old cars a girl could want :lol:

So here is a photo from before Seng was born :blink: His father was a NHRA pro-stock funny car dragster. This is a photo of his second Rats Nest as the eldest son wrecked the first one :angry: It is a Ford Mustang body with a Chevy power plant and drive train. Some where in his fathers notes, he says the senior Foose painted this one, but I gotta find it again to be 100% sure. But if you look in the background you will see our '69 Lincoln :D

ratsnest005dy2.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 30 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]135198[/snapback][/center]
So old cars, how's this?

69BOSS429.jpg

[/b]

Came to check this thread again and noticed this on this sick mustang. The owner should be sodomized, castrated, debowled, then shot after most possible pain is suffered. Look at the qq plate a HEMI FORD? WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Dec 1 2006, 02:26 PM) [snapback]135388[/snapback][/center]
Came to check this thread again and noticed this on this sick mustang. The owner should be sodomized, castrated, debowled, then shot after most possible pain is suffered. Look at the qq plate a HEMI FORD? WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM?
[/b]
It says Boss Hemi :p

1970 brought about some shocking news, in that the Mustang GT was no longer offered. The Mach1, Grande, and Boss Mustangs were still offered and very little changed with these trim lines or with the Mustang as a whole in 1970. Similar engines were offered to those that were available in 1969, with the exception of a new cylinder head design on the Boss 429s, with a hemispherical head added in an effort to keep pace with Chrysler's 426 Hemi, but with over 50 less horsepower than the Chrysler Hemi, it was a constant uphill battle for Ford. [/b]

yay google ^_^

http://www.mustangforums.com/classic-mustang/

The coin "Hemi" is mopar though. Thats great that you have a HEMESPHERICAL COMBUSTION ford but you dont go calling it a Hemi. Hemi is a 440 Mopar not a fucking pony car.

Back