Might be buying a 62 Thunderbird

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
Very good condition, wants only $13,000. If I can make enough room to squeeze it in my special heated garage where my GTO and Hemi Cuda projects are, then it's mine :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 29 2006, 12:15 PM) [snapback]135053[/snapback][/center]
Very good condition, wants only $13,000. If I can make enough room to squeeze it in my special heated garage where my GTO and Hemi Cuda projects are, then it's mine :D
[/b]
What is so attractive about old cars? :unsure:

You have a GTO and Cuda projects? This is rather suprising.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 29 2006, 03:28 PM) [snapback]135056[/snapback][/center]
What is so attractive about old cars? :unsure: [/b]

What's so attractive about imports?

Let me rephrase...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 29 2006, 03:15 PM) [snapback]135053[/snapback][/center]
... If I can make enough room to squeeze it in my special heated garage where my GTO and Hemi Cuda projects are, then it's mine :D [/b]

I call BS.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 29 2006, 04:25 PM) [snapback]135068[/snapback][/center]
i'll take pics of the garage next time i go downtown [/b]

Do so, this is something I'd love to be proven wrong of. I find it hard to believe that a college student can afford a heated garage for two pony projects downtown.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Nov 29 2006, 01:10 PM) [snapback]135063[/snapback][/center]
What's so attractive about imports?
[/b]
Security and safety. ;)

Oh, I'd kill for an E63 AMG. We're not even talking some crappy little PS3 shootings and robberies that happened. If someone told me they'd give me a brand new E63 AMG loaded if only I killed some random person, I'd be at that person's window within an hour lol.

I'm not getting these cars cause i love old american muscle. TBH, my fav old school american car is the 58 corvette. The GTO, the Cuda, and maybe the TBird are business investments. I restore them, fix them up, and sell them for much more in the future. I'm not really an old muscle car enthusiast.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 29 2006, 03:18 PM) [snapback]135081[/snapback][/center]
Oh, I'd kill for an E63 AMG. We're not even talking some crappy little PS3 shootings and robberies that happened. If someone told me they'd give me a brand new E63 AMG loaded if only I killed some random person, I'd be at that person's window within an hour lol.

I'm not getting these cars cause i love old american muscle. TBH, my fav old school american car is the 58 corvette. The GTO, the Cuda, and maybe the TBird are business investments. I restore them, fix them up, and sell them for much more in the future. I'm not really an old muscle car enthusiast.
[/b]
I was just curious. I know people have their likes and dislikes. But I really wanted to know why is it that you are attracted to them. The moola is a really good reason. *giggle*

Noah doesn't know how to express himself, being rude enough to answer a question with a question.

Personally I like MB because that was my first car and I feel secure with it. It was an old model though ('85).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 29 2006, 06:54 PM) [snapback]135086[/snapback][/center]
I was just curious. I know people have their likes and dislikes. But I really wanted to know why is it that you are attracted to them. The moola is a really good reason. *giggle*

Noah doesn't know how to express himself, being rude enough to answer a question with a question.

Personally I like MB because that was my first car and I feel secure with it. It was an old model though ('85). [/b]
Answering a question with a question is rude?

Sorry, I don't enjoy Stavrose showboating. It's funny how when you step in and question his bragging of his projects, he changes his oppinion about them and they are no longer something to brag about, but "investments". You have your fingers on his strings, dont'cha ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Nov 29 2006, 04:13 PM) [snapback]135089[/snapback][/center]
Answering a question with a question is rude?

Sorry, I don't enjoy Stavrose showboating. It's funny how when you step in and question his bragging of his projects, he changes his oppinion about them and they are no longer something to brag about, but "investments". You have your fingers on his strings, dont'cha ?
[/b]
He is probably more proud of them being investments than actually what they are. He knows they have a big value. Maybe he is bragging about that fact, not actually them being American muscle cars. What's wrong with that though?

Yeah I asked first, so at least give an answer. I gave you mine for the import cars. Now is yer turn. ;)

yeah, cause you know, i really want to come lie about something that maybe one or two people on this forum even care about. You got me there noah. I'm actually an Ethiopian refugee living in Montreal.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 29 2006, 05:01 PM) [snapback]135095[/snapback][/center]
yeah, cause you know, i really want to come lie about something that maybe one or two people on this forum even care about. You got me there noah. I'm actually an Ethiopian refugee living in Montreal.
[/b]
:eek: :unsure:

:hug: Stavy!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Nov 29 2006, 05:41 PM) [snapback]135103[/snapback][/center]
Ewww ford... Now that I have that out of the way. 460 FBB with a weiland ontop? Yes please!
[/b]
Pictures please... :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 29 2006, 08:01 PM) [snapback]135095[/snapback][/center]
yeah, cause you know, i really want to come lie about something that maybe one or two people on this forum even care about. You got me there noah. I'm actually an Ethiopian refugee living in Montreal. [/b]

Wouldn't be the first time.

go for it Stav =P

here is my dream car:
1966corvettefm6.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Nov 29 2006, 08:53 PM) [snapback]135115[/snapback][/center]
Wouldn't be the first time.
[/b]
lol. wait wait wait, you're right. Ladies and gentlemen, next up Noah will show us his presentation on how I am the one responsible for 9/11!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Nov 29 2006, 09:25 PM) [snapback]135118[/snapback][/center]
go for it Stav =P

here is my dream car:
1966corvettefm6.jpg
[/b]

Hmmm, old vette. Can't say I know the year though. Seems like it's in the mid 60s?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Nov 29 2006, 10:08 PM) [snapback]135121[/snapback][/center]
My Dream Car
1949 Chevy Fastback

1949-Chevrolet-Deluxe-Fastback-Black-PO.jpg

1949-Chevrolet-Deluxe-Fastback-Black-Rear-PO.jpg
[/b]

nice fastback. Reminds me of Dick Tracy's car

Back