Men > Women

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 1 2005, 05:05 PM) [snapback]2712[/snapback][/center]
ppfffff

Women have boobies. Without women you'd be assaulting each other and never get that.
[/b]
i have man boobies FTW

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 1 2005, 03:18 PM) [snapback]2944[/snapback][/center]
Did I mention I hate your signature?
[/b]
referring to el-d? yea you have

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 2 2005, 06:40 AM) [snapback]2966[/snapback][/center]
Talking to YOU!
[/b]
thought you were talking bout me, I was like "i aint even got no picture" lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 2 2005, 03:24 AM) [snapback]2741[/snapback][/center]
men - no pms. no bebes to ruin our lives and career at the wrong time. no osteoperosis. no boobie cancer epidemic. low maintenance. and we don't spend our money on worthless items like 50 pairs of shoes, pants/skirts, and blouses. 2 pairs of pants, two shoes (sneaker/boots and sandals), and 10 shirts will do just fine. no need for jewelry. pockets are godly. 5 minutes, if that, to get ready for the day. no need to shave.
[/b]

OMG, that sounds like my Girlfriend with the accessories logic.

She says I waste money playing SWG and other games, and then I point out she wastes money on that crap.

She has a different purse for every day of the year.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 2 2005, 06:41 AM) [snapback]2967[/snapback][/center]
hehe yea i just saw it :p whyso?
[/b]
Its annoyingly large, and if it was the original game, it'd be funnier.

I had a GF that had a nice big purse and I liked it. I didn't have to carry jack shit. When we went to movies no small bags of candy I jammed the uber big bags and like a 2 liter of coke.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-diablo Bandido @ Dec 1 2005, 12:04 PM) [snapback]2709[/snapback][/center]
We have penii and your gentials are jammed inside you. And we can stand when we pee without it dripping down our legs.
[/b]

Not to mention that generally women are f'cked up in the head. I've only met a few that aren't crazy in some way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 2 2005, 03:05 AM) [snapback]2712[/snapback][/center]
ppfffff

Women have boobies. Without women you'd be assaulting each other and never get that.
[/b]

Without women we'd still be in the Garden of Eden. Point proven and won, point goes to Lil Hammie.

Thanks folks I'll be here all week.

I used to have this really really huge purse. I mean we could have taken half our fridge in it into the movies. But it was a bit too heavy for wearing and now I'm down to this little thing. But it still holds stuff if it needs to.

Back