Men > Women

el-d you picture is distrubing, it's gives me freaky shivers when i look at the teeth <vomits>

Lets not forget about the amazing stretchability of a vagina, babies can come out of there, that is just freaking amazing/disturbing so I don't know if this helps or hinders the arguement.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 1 2005, 02:22 PM) [snapback]2866[/snapback][/center]
where is the silence of the lambs guy? i don't see him
[/b]

in the forums or teh show?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 1 2005, 01:52 PM) [snapback]2808[/snapback][/center]
you wear suits of them, because they have the organs you wish, you had
[/b]

yea, I said that because he referred to him with the suit of women parts thing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 2 2005, 03:24 AM) [snapback]2741[/snapback][/center]
men - no pms. no bebes to ruin our lives and career at the wrong time. no osteoperosis. no boobie cancer epidemic. low maintenance. and we don't spend our money on worthless items like 50 pairs of shoes, pants/skirts, and blouses. 2 pairs of pants, two shoes (sneaker/boots and sandals), and 10 shirts will do just fine. no need for jewelry. pockets are godly. 5 minutes, if that, to get ready for the day. no need to shave.
[/b]

Ummm so let me reason this with both sides of my brain (thanks tiv) You're suggesting all men should be gay then? *sigh* actually that wouldn't be such a bad idea, it would smell a lot nicer around here and good music :p

how did that get turned into men should be gay? those are pluses for being men :eek: and my suits of women quote was from ATHF

sweet. el-d i'll be right there. 40 physics problems to go. i finish one chapter of problems, troll forums, then when all have been replied to i do another chapter

Back