LOVE<3

yeah well its only a roll of dimes because syn isnt as hot as I thought she would be!!! :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 31 2005, 10:35 AM) [snapback]20398[/snapback][/center]
yeah well its only a roll of dimes because syn isnt as hot as I thought she would be!!! :eek: [/b]

ohhhh thats it, no more bewbies for you EVER... /runs away crying

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 31 2005, 10:35 AM) [snapback]20399[/snapback][/center]
ohhhh thats it, no more bewbies for you EVER... /runs away crying
[/b]

GOOD! I want boobies not bewbies!!!!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 31 2005, 10:37 AM) [snapback]20402[/snapback][/center]
GOOD! I want boobies not bewbies!!!!!!!! [/b]

well I'm rubber and you're glue so whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 31 2005, 10:40 AM) [snapback]20405[/snapback][/center]
('.')
(o)(o)
) (
( Y )
Thats a much b(o)(o)bies as you will ever get muhahah [/b]​

*fixed lol this sucks, so not so fixed

well if your rubber and im glue then you smell and ill brb cause i gotta take a poo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 31 2005, 10:42 AM) [snapback]20408[/snapback][/center]
well if your rubber and im glue then you smell and ill brb cause i gotta take a poo [/b]

all I ever tried to do was love you :(

Look, Heres how it goes dude, age does matter, somtimes, but hell, more age=more expierence, but theres just somthing about young girls and there not knowing what the hell there doign but newaY!@#!@#!# idk dawg, love is a strong word, and ive never been in love, so i cant personally give u advice that counts, but as far as what ive expierenced, love=Constant !#%@@$! bla! idk what im talkin about nvm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Dec 31 2005, 12:42 PM) [snapback]20457[/snapback][/center]
Look, Heres how it goes dude, age does matter, somtimes, but hell, more age=more expierence, but theres just somthing about young girls and there not knowing what the hell there doign but newaY!@#!@#!# idk dawg, love is a strong word, and ive never been in love, so i cant personally give u advice that counts, but as far as what ive expierenced, love=Constant !#%@@$! bla! idk what im talkin about nvm [/b]

older women = emotional baggage and trouble... run while you still can!!!

seriously what 18 year old wants to deal with the word alimony? :p really now

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 31 2005, 11:44 AM) [snapback]20458[/snapback][/center]
older women = emotional baggage and trouble... run while you still can!!!

seriously what 18 year old wants to deal with the word alimony? :p really now
[/b]

derka freakin do! QFE

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Dec 31 2005, 12:46 PM) [snapback]20459[/snapback][/center]
derka freakin do! QFE [/b]

gawd dammit register because you are one of the few I /agree with already

Back