LOVE<3

:wub: Do any of you think age really matters in a relationship .... I'm in love with a women that is kinda older than me :p. I have always thought if you loved someone that nothing should come between you too. Well shes 11 years older than me and just wanted to know what you guys thought :unsure:

ahh man.. just take your time bro.. goto school and quit worrying about .. well.. anyways..
youll get laid soon enough.. its ok to be a virgin man.. just spank it a lil.. youll be ok..
sooner or later a hottie will come through thats just right.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 30 2005, 09:06 PM) [snapback]20250[/snapback][/center]
One Credit?
[/b]

i dont deal in credits anymore.. i deal in platinum..
since nge.. credits are worth squat.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ispiobi @ Dec 31 2005, 01:08 PM) [snapback]20251[/snapback][/center]
i dont deal in credits anymore.. i deal in platinum..
since nge.. credits are worth squat.
[/b]
But what about that ADK?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-=StealthShadow=- @ Dec 30 2005, 09:52 PM) [snapback]20240[/snapback][/center]
:wub: Do any of you think age really matters in a relationship .... I'm in love with a women that is kinda older than me :p . I have always thought if you loved someone that nothing should come between you too. Well shes 11 years older than me and just wanted to know what you guys thought :unsure: [/b]

I think you should stop worrying about old chicks and bang that slutty lil girl thats in missouri like she is a drum and you are a member of Def Leppard. Oh wait, he only had one arm.. well yeah, bang her like that anyway, because you know she puts out. When you are just about to *ya know* pull out and give her a facial and say "Happy New Years, thanks for being a hole." :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 31 2005, 08:41 AM) [snapback]20322[/snapback][/center]
I think you should stop worrying about old chicks and bang that slutty lil girl thats in missouri like she is a drum and you are a member of Def Leppard. Oh wait, he only had one arm.. well yeah, bang her like that anyway, because you know she puts out. When you are just about to *ya know* pull out and give her a facial and say "Happy New Years, thanks for being a hole." :)
[/b]

Worst Reply Ever.

Back