Look at what I just got

ah whoops - i didnt notice it was the 1gb version and yep, SLI = hewt resolutions

actually is it 2x512 you got or just a single 1gb card?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 1 2006, 10:21 PM) [snapback]113171[/snapback][/center]
ah whoops - i didnt notice it was the 1gb version and yep, SLI = hewt resolutions

actually is it 2x512 you got or just a single 1gb card?
[/b]

2x512

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 1 2006, 10:27 PM) [snapback]113174[/snapback][/center]
well what i said on my post before was based from here and according to that the GX2s arent as good as one might think:

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/graphics/charts.html
[/b]
I'll do my own benchmarks and decide.

Source
oblivion.gif

quake4.gif

fear.gif

hl2.gif

bf2.gif

3dm-overall.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Sep 1 2006, 09:55 AM) [snapback]113056[/snapback][/center]
Shows how much he loves his puter :D
[/b]
yeah, i kinda am impartial to pussy. but hey i dont judge.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Sep 1 2006, 11:37 PM) [snapback]113187[/snapback][/center]
yeah, i kinda am impartial to pussy. but hey i dont judge.
[/b]
actually I should have changed the name to
"Can you believe she let me buy this"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Sep 1 2006, 11:45 PM) [snapback]113189[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
ROFL!!!!!!! Yeah, aint that the truth
and sorry Gomi, just gotta get in the cheap shots whenever i can.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Sep 1 2006, 11:52 PM) [snapback]113192[/snapback][/center]
ROFL!!!!!!! Yeah, aint that the truth
and sorry Gomi, just gotta get in the cheap shots whenever i can.
[/b]
I fully understand lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Sep 1 2006, 09:45 AM) [snapback]113189[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

:lol:

In our family it's always, who is going to get what next. Speaking of which, it's my turn for a new graphics card.

:woot:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Sep 2 2006, 12:00 AM) [snapback]113194[/snapback][/center]
:lol:

In our family it's always, who is going to get what next. Speaking of which, it's my turn for a new graphics card.

:woot:
[/b]
same here, for instance- my b-day (in 23 days WOOT bitches- it also happens to be my Golden B-day), Im getting a guitar starter kit, to finally learn guitar,
then for xmas she'll finally get her 3/4c ct wedding ring (shes got a very decent sized engagement ring that looks like a wedding so its worked). which will cost more then my guitar pack. go figure.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Sep 2 2006, 12:08 AM) [snapback]113199[/snapback][/center]
With us, it's always technology :)

Games, items, etc
[/b]
alot of times we buy stuff for ourselves, like something we'd both enjoy.

ah well fair enough gomi. i just dont understand why both sites have such differing results :/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 2 2006, 12:23 AM) [snapback]113210[/snapback][/center]
ah well fair enough gomi. i just dont understand why both sites have such differing results :/
[/b]
everybody is biased

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Sep 1 2006, 08:14 AM) [snapback]113202[/snapback][/center]
alot of times we buy stuff for ourselves, like something we'd both enjoy.
[/b]

How will you enjoy the ring?

Wait... the sex you get after it.

btw id just like to point out that i have PC envy.

im still running on an athlon xp with agp graphics and 1gb of ram :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 1 2006, 10:38 AM) [snapback]113222[/snapback][/center]
btw id just like to point out that i have PC envy.

im still running on an athlon xp with agp graphics and 1gb of ram :(
[/b]

I forget what I have at home, but it's not much different.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Sep 1 2006, 10:01 PM) [snapback]113164[/snapback][/center]
There is no such thing as overkill
7800 GTX before that I had an ATI x800 GT before that an ATI 9700
[/b]
That had to be one hell of an upgrade, with the others the difference probably wasn't too much. That one probably made you smile though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Sep 2 2006, 04:40 AM) [snapback]113308[/snapback][/center]
That had to be one hell of an upgrade, with the others the difference probably wasn't too much. That one probably made you smile though.
[/b]
yes it did. Going from the x800 to the 7800 was also a very happy day just because of the noise factor.

Back