Location,location,location

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 25 2006, 05:03 AM) [snapback]34159[/snapback][/center]
actually we don't get a lot of weather here in southern new england from Buffalo. That weather usually follows the jet stream northish to New Hampshire, Maine and VT. We get the weather from PA, Binghamton, Ithaca area the most.
[/b]

Well FINE mr. smarty pants :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jan 24 2006, 02:57 PM) [snapback]34352[/snapback][/center]
The United Kingdom of Rain.
In the dullest corner of the suckiest area of an island.
[/b]
on the edge of the island?! :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 25 2006, 05:30 AM) [snapback]34185[/snapback][/center]
Joey is from there to?! :mellow:
[/b]

One of the two guys who played Joe'egg is. Ryan.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 24 2006, 10:58 PM) [snapback]34354[/snapback][/center]
on the edge of the island?! :mellow:
[/b]
By Island I meant the British Isles.

I used to be on an Island off the island that is sucky land. But now I only work by the sea. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Jan 24 2006, 03:00 PM) [snapback]34357[/snapback][/center]
One of the two guys who played Joe'egg is. Ryan.
[/b]
He's going to kill me, I don't remember his/their names.
I just remeber one was majoring in acting or something like that. Also was thought to be gay. And the other something related with graphics. Which is the one I used to play with.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jan 24 2006, 03:04 PM) [snapback]34365[/snapback][/center]
By Island I meant the British Isles.

I used to be on an Island off the island that is sucky land. But now I only work by the sea. :)
[/b]
I was born in England, unsure of the town/city name, gotta ask my sister on that. :p
I was too little to remember that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 24 2006, 11:08 PM) [snapback]34368[/snapback][/center]
I was born in England, unsure of the town/city name, gotta ask my sister on that. :p
I was too little to remember that.
[/b]

Well I imagine you were. :p :wacko:
Still in the future I imagine we will all be born with a map of Google Earth imprinted in our memories. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jan 24 2006, 03:10 PM) [snapback]34376[/snapback][/center]
Well I imagine you were. :p :wacko:
Still in the future I imagine we will all be born with a map of Google Earth imprinted in our memories. :D
[/b]
Google Earth?!

wth man, i added myself to that map and if you click to my homepage it takes you to someone else's page with my name and location :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 25 2006, 09:08 AM) [snapback]34368[/snapback][/center]
He's going to kill me, I don't remember his/their names.
I just remeber one was majoring in acting or something like that. Also was thought to be gay
[/b]

lol that's ryan. hahahaha

Back