Location,location,location

Merlyn

Thrawn's pretty pretty play thing
It's been done before, I know but I am sucha bear of little brain so I ask again where are people located?

me...I live in switzerland along with well trained husband Wulfman and several bored tropical fish who are all named FRED and are collectively known as the Freds.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 24 2006, 07:40 PM) [snapback]34124[/snapback][/center]
California, US :mellow:
[/b]
holy cow you are like 12 hours behin me time wise, I think ( we are 6 hours ahead of EST)

You're 9 hours ahead of her Merly.

I live in Connectict. I didn't do the abbrev. because there's only like 3 people who know what it is when I say the abbrev. I live in a smallish town that's a rich suburb of Hartford. No I'm not rich, but everyone around me is.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 24 2006, 07:43 PM) [snapback]34134[/snapback][/center]

I live in Connectict. I didn't do the abbrev. because there's only like 3 people who know what it is when I say the abbrev. I live in a smallish town that's a rich suburb of Hartford. No I'm not rich, but everyone around me is.
[/b]

OOH ooh I know where that is I visited fairfield several times, I had a pen pal there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 24 2006, 10:43 AM) [snapback]34134[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
Yep, I'm 3 hours behind Tivy, so 9 behind you :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 24 2006, 01:44 PM) [snapback]34136[/snapback][/center]
OOH ooh I know where that is I visited fairfield several times, I had a pen pal there.
[/b]

Fairfield is nice. I grew up in Vernon (on the OTHER side of the river. I'm often looked down upon because I grew up on "that" side lol.)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 24 2006, 10:46 AM) [snapback]34140[/snapback][/center]
Fairfield is nice. I grew up in Vernon (on the OTHER side of the river. I'm often looked down upon because I grew up on "that" side lol.)
[/b]
SO you swam to cross sides?! :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 24 2006, 07:46 PM) [snapback]34140[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

that's silly
it's just the other side. :S

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 24 2006, 10:49 AM) [snapback]34143[/snapback][/center]
that's silly
it's just the other side. :S
[/b]
People are discriminative sometimes, especially those raised in the old traditions.

No I drove across the bridge. LOL.

Yeah people discriminate based on which side you grew up on because one side is less affluent than the other. The richest is the little southwest corner of the state. (Greenwich (pronounced Grehn-nich)

Buffalo , NY actually Orchard Park 5 Minutes from the Buffalo Bills Football Stadium

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 25 2006, 04:59 AM) [snapback]34152[/snapback][/center]
Buffalo , NY actually Orchard Park 5 Minutes from the Buffalo Bills Football Stadium
[/b]

Been there, you meet the most 'interesting' people in town and at the stadium when wearing a Jets jersey to a game. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 24 2006, 01:59 PM) [snapback]34152[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

I always check the weather since I've met you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 25 2006, 05:01 AM) [snapback]34154[/snapback][/center]
I always check the weather since I've met you.
[/b]

A cold front just moved in bringing rain and snow :( guess what you should be getting in a few days, hehe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 25 2006, 05:02 AM) [snapback]34157[/snapback][/center]
A cold front just moved in bringing rain and snow :( guess what you should be getting in a few days, hehe
[/b]

actually we don't get a lot of weather here in southern new england from Buffalo. That weather usually follows the jet stream northish to New Hampshire, Maine and VT. We get the weather from PA, Binghamton, Ithaca area the most.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 24 2006, 10:52 AM) [snapback]34146[/snapback][/center]
No I drove across the bridge. LOL.

Yeah people discriminate based on which side you grew up on because one side is less affluent than the other. The richest is the little southwest corner of the state. (Greenwich (pronounced Grehn-nich)
[/b]
Thanks to my parents in a way for traveling so much, I don't discriminate to that extreme.

Back