Life Was Simplier When A Women Knew Their Place.

Eldiablo8

Discuss

woman-big.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 12 2006, 08:32 AM) [snapback]25890[/snapback][/center]
She looks happy and fulfilled.

[/b]

ROFLMAO!

Not touching this thread. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 11 2006, 02:34 PM) [snapback]25895[/snapback][/center]
ROFLMAO!

Not touching this thread. :lol:
[/b]
You already did.

Honestly? I kind of agree with this. While I'm fairly independent sometimes I sit and think - wouldn't it be easier if it was back in the day and I took care of the kids, and the man worked?

But then again. I wouldn't be able to speak my mind. And I always speak my mind.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 12 2006, 08:35 AM) [snapback]25899[/snapback][/center]
She looks happy...
img022.jpg.w300h450.jpg

[/b]

Try again.

P.S. liked the car ad sig better.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 11 2006, 03:36 PM) [snapback]25901[/snapback][/center]
Try again.

[/b]
Thanks, I forgot tripod doesn't do external linking...

as fas as my sig, I'm just changing it up every so often, so stay tuned...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 11 2006, 05:36 PM) [snapback]25900[/snapback][/center]
Honestly? I kind of agree with this. While I'm fairly independent sometimes I sit and think - wouldn't it be easier if it was back in the day and I took care of the kids, and the man worked?

But then again. I wouldn't be able to speak my mind. And I always speak my mind.
[/b]
I will speak to you only after you finish this

100_0288.JPG

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 11 2006, 02:36 PM) [snapback]25901[/snapback][/center]
Try again.

[/b]
Hehe, I'm totally independent. Live alone, first woman in my position at work. What else?! :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 11 2006, 05:43 PM) [snapback]25907[/snapback][/center]
Hehe, I'm totally independent. Live alone, first woman in my position at work. What else?! :mellow:
[/b]

That is an exaggeration. No person is totally independent.

It's a man's world. We need to reclaim our roots and take away woman voting :p

p.s. 43 male presidents. 0 female presidents

Back