Life, the Universe, and everything

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Feb 24 2006, 02:05 PM) [snapback]50143[/snapback][/center]
*shoots artica with a shot that NEVER MISSES*
[/b]
~blocks shot with shield that protects against Never Missing Shots~

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Feb 24 2006, 02:13 PM) [snapback]50149[/snapback][/center]
*throws fluffy at artica*
[/b]
~Covers with Anti-Fluffy force shield~

*says iconic and throws a dead kitten at artica while singing row row row your boat and flying with batman in the bat jet*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 25 2006, 06:56 AM) [snapback]50043[/snapback][/center]
Not sure yet. I have to go to a class to get a personal diet plan. I do know that some fruit sugars are okay, but not in large quantities. I can also have stuff like splenda, and other sweeteners. I think I may have to have some sugar alcohols, but again still learning.

And :hug: s to everyone.
[/b]
You can eat fruits and what not because they have the sugar compound glucose which is a natural form of sugar. The reason you can't eat candies and what not is because they have succrose which is a different compound of sugar that doesn't break down into energy. If I remember right glucose is carbon and nitrogen based and succrose is heavily nitrogen based. High levels of nitrogen is what makes urine dark yellow, so if you are peeing clear then you're eating low in articifical sugars :D

I know its stupid shit no one should ever know, but I have to take like 15 science related classes for my major :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 24 2006, 05:22 PM) [snapback]50167[/snapback][/center]
You can eat fruits and what not because they have the sugar compound glucose which is a natural form of sugar. The reason you can't eat candies and what not is because they have succrose which is a different compound of sugar that doesn't break down into energy. If I remember right glucose is carbon and nitrogen based and succrose is heavily nitrogen based. High levels of nitrogen is what makes urine dark yellow, so if you are peeing clear then you're eating low in articifical sugars :D

I know its stupid shit no one should ever know, but I have to take like 15 science related classes for my major :mellow:
[/b]
good to know actually so now ill cut down on the succrose and pee in a cup to make it look like water and serve it to someone and laugh my ass off ...

~revives kitten with Revive 3 (FFVII FTW!). Then proceds to lock on target the bat yet with her long range rocket launcher!~

Um. glucose is the sugar that most people eat. Fructose is the kind of sugar in fruit. It's based on Five Carbons instead of the 6 in Glucose.
Succrose also has more carbons than fructose, but I forget how many. Been too long since I took this stuff in college.
Sucralose is based on Succrose, and will be my new friend.

hrmm i think your wrong tiv see they have power bars that have glucose in them so you get energy fast and they taste nasty and for that reason it think most of the things we eat contain succrose

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 24 2006, 05:23 PM) [snapback]50169[/snapback][/center]
~revives kitten with Revive 3 (FFVII FTW!). Then proceds to lock on target the bat yet with her long range rocket launcher!~
[/b]

*ejects from the bat jet and then gets mageneto to crush articas rocket in mid air*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 24 2006, 02:24 PM) [snapback]50171[/snapback][/center]
Um. glucose is the sugar that most people eat. Fructose is the kind of sugar in fruit. It's based on Five Carbons instead of the 6 in Glucose.
Succrose also has more carbons than fructose, but I forget how many. Been too long since I took this stuff in college.
[/b]
Your new friend has a weird name :huh:
I haven't seen all this since I left high school. And knowing me, I just memorized information to pass the tests, never tried to understand it. Basically, because that is not my field.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Feb 24 2006, 02:29 PM) [snapback]50175[/snapback][/center]
hrmm i think your wrong tiv see they have power bars that have glucose in them so you get energy fast and they taste nasty and for that reason it think most of the things we eat contain succrose
*ejects from the bat jet and then gets mageneto to crush articas rock in mid air*
[/b]
Artica never shot, she was just locking-on. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 25 2006, 08:24 AM) [snapback]50171[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
See I told you if I remember right, and I didn't. Its been a while since I took biology. Either way, I know for a fact the sugar compound in candy and what not is what makes your pee dark yellow cause of the nitrogen concentration.

And I know for a fact Glucose is the carbon compound that breaks down into energy. I'm still dealing with that in microbiology. :mellow: So I screwed up in the type in fruit, but then again fruit isn't a source for energy its a source for essential vitamins.

I was trying to remember what the artificial succrose was called too, but you found it for me :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 24 2006, 05:31 PM) [snapback]50176[/snapback][/center]
Your new friend has a weird name :huh:
I haven't seen all this since I left high school. And knowing me, I just memorized information to pass the tests, never tried to understand it. Basically, because that is not my field.
Artica never shot, she was just locking-on. :p
[/b]
*has magneto throw the bat jet at artica*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 24 2006, 05:32 PM) [snapback]50178[/snapback][/center]
See I told you if I remember right, and I didn't. Its been a while since I took biology. Either way, I know for a fact the sugar compound in candy and what not is what makes your pee dark yellow cause of the nitrogen concentration.

And I know for a fact Glucose is the carbon compound that breaks down into energy. I'm still dealing with that in microbiology. :mellow: So I screwed up in the type in fruit, but then again fruit isn't a source for energy its a source for essential vitamins.
[/b]

Very true. yeah Glucose is what breaks down into ADP. then ADP turns into ATP and helps provide energy. I can't believe I still remember this. I was the kid in the hallway teaching this stuff again before our bio test when I was a freshman. LOL. And that was like..almost 10 years ago.

biology for me was a year or two ago and I always feel asleep in class and never did my homework but i passed all my tests... go figure.. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 25 2006, 08:33 AM) [snapback]50180[/snapback][/center]
Very true. yeah Glucose is what breaks down into ADP. then ADP turns into ATP and helps provide energy. I can't believe I still remember this. I was the kid in the hallway teaching this stuff again before our bio test when I was a freshman. LOL. And that was like..almost 10 years ago.
[/b]
Ha, yeah I haven't messed with this stuff since high school besides the ADP and ADT stuff because they decide to throw high school shit back into college every now and then to make sure I don't forget something I had no intention on remembering :angry:

We use to eat a bunch of honey about an hour before we played hockey, cause its one of the most concentrated foods known to contain natural glucose. Which by the way gets really nasty after a while.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Feb 24 2006, 02:33 PM) [snapback]50179[/snapback][/center]
*has magneto throw the bat jet at artica*
[/b]
Move to the other thread. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 25 2006, 12:01 AM) [snapback]50429[/snapback][/center]
Did I get used as a weapon in this melee?
[/b]
Yes but you were deflected by the anti fluffy shield >.<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Feb 25 2006, 03:24 PM) [snapback]50445[/snapback][/center]
Yes but you were deflected by the anti fluffy shield >.<
[/b]

There is such a thing? Now I AM scared... :blink:

Back