Ka'zol if you are lurking...

Curse

Bored to death... maybe...
Holden and I want you to try the free trial out for SWG. Neither of us can really get in touch with you so hopefully you still check Whies out.

Holden and I want you to try the free trial out for SWG. Neither of us can really get in touch with you so hopefully you still check Whies out.

QFE!!! Come back to us...we need protection from the big bad imps!!!

HOLY BANANAS!

HOLY BANANAS!

So I haven't checked this site in months and then on a whim I was lurking and I saw this AND OMFG *faints*

*recovers gracefully*

/hug TIMES 1 BILLION

Where do I go to get access to this free trial stuff?

Just reinstall the game and then login with your old account information and you will have a free trial. :)

<3 Kaz

3 hours of patching to go, SWG does not like vista x64 :( Anyways should be done by the time I'm off work :)

I missed you as well, I had to log on a friends account though. My sub ran out and I've got no money lol.

tiv my trial ran out too without me realising which is why i haven't been around. going to uni at the end of the month so i don't think it will be healthy getting too involved again. might see you in game at christmas or easter though!

Yeah hey curse didnt I say like 4 months ago when I was playing swg again to come try it. Its a different game but its decent blah blah blah and you said I'll never play that I'm waiting for EMU?

Yeah hey curse didnt I say like 4 months ago when I was playing swg again to come try it. Its a different game but its decent blah blah blah and you said I'll never play that I'm waiting for EMU?
hey stomis you still in what galaxy?

Well if you were listening I said I would play again if my close friends came back and a few did. So eat me. ;)

Btw I tried out the Tabula Rasa beta the combat is better than WoW however the quest system and a bunch of other stuff is a carbon copy of WoW which kind of blows although the levels don't really mean squat in TR. I was a level 6 fighting 3 level 13s, took out two but the third killed me. It's kind of cool that the levels don't really play much of an important role other than the fact that you have less skills the lower level you are.

Well if you were listening I said I would play again if my close friends came back and a few did. So eat me. ;)

Btw I tried out the Tabula Rasa beta the combat is better than WoW however the quest system and a bunch of other stuff is a carbon copy of WoW which kind of blows although the levels don't really mean squat in TR. I was a level 6 fighting 3 level 13s, took out two but the third killed me. It's kind of cool that the levels don't really play much of an important role other than the fact that you have less skills the lower level you are.

Yeah the pvp in that game is definatly good. If it wasnt for the fact that I'm so busy in real life I'd go back to it... I think I'm like 85 and got it in 5 days when I had my wisdom teeth pulled. I was hooked up with a guild and everything that was giving me the best weapons and armor as I went along...

Back