Just Poped in to say hey all

I have learned in the time I was away.. I am now DrewPA 2.0 the new model with a all new look and feel.. umm warm and soft LMFAO...

DrewPA

Fluffy what up g!!!!
how you been

DrewPA

I used to do something AFK if I only could remember what the hell it was..

Heh, preparing to add to the :wookiee: litter x2. How's life on the sunny side of the country?

As for your AFK "thing"...no comment, the Big Fish might be watching. :eek:

Hey I lost over 65 lbs.. I ride my bike at the beach all most every day. Man o Man you should see the "thongs" I mean waves down there. I have all most crashed 2 times LOL. I keep dropping this barf married weight I put on. I am going out and getting all new cloth next week nothing fits me any more.....

As to were I have been. Well I left the game because I was and still am pissed at SOE but that is old hat. I played wow for a long time. and now I kick a little BF2 on line around here and there. I have been spending more "good time" with my daughter then I have ever had. She is just so cool. it is like she is a little me LOL. I spend a lot of my time on the water racing sail boats and riding my bike. prying to the sun god and all that so cal stuff. life is good for me right now and man o man I love it.

I do want to get back on the air and well I might even come back to the game as well just to see what is up and all.

DrewPA a man that loves lady's that love to wear thongs giggles and a blush..

Back