Just Poped in to say hey all

DrewPA/Teupow

Long time no dance.
How is everyone...

How is the game going same old thing or did it go back to the old way?

YAY wanderhome best sever around IMO

HUGGLES

Drew

WOOT WOOT

yea I lot has changed in my life since the day I used to dance for all you.
I am single in RL now. I live at the beach and my little baby is not so little now she is all most 3. I do miss u all.. I think of the good times we all used to have...

huggles

Long time no dance.
How is everyone...

How is the game going same old thing or did it go back to the old way?

YAY wanderhome best sever around IMO

HUGGLES

Drew
Hi Drew :)
It's not the same old, but here on Wanderhomies it's all goody ;)
Good to see you around, hope you're doing great :hug:

WOOT WOOT

I am single in RL now. I live at the beach and my little baby is not so little now she is all most 3. I do miss u all.. I think of the good times we all used to have...

huggles
Aww, I want one :p You are lucky!

WOOT WOOT

huggles
we miss you too, and good to hear from you, some of us are still at old wanderhome having fun, and if you can come to the reunion (whenever we make it lol)
Take care Drew (miss the Radio)

yea I was thinking about the radio station too. I miss doing my umm cough show.....

I have all my old stuff still on a 40 gig hard drive. just some of the crap i was able to grab as I ran out the front door.

were is everyone meeting? be cool to see people in person again!!!

Drew

yea I was thinking about the radio station too. I miss doing my umm cough show.....

I have all my old stuff still on a 40 gig hard drive. just some of the crap i was able to grab as I ran out the front door.

were is everyone meeting? be cool to see people in person again!!!

Drew

Mostly in Eisley ;) Don't forget /tell tiveria woot woot

LOL..
I remember that show. I all so remember telling everyone to /tip beer 1 credit.

I then remember beer sending me a tell calling me a bad name because he just got like 200 tips... LOL that was good times...

Ahhhh...I remember the days of Drewpa dancing in the cantina..waiting to get my mind buffed...those were the days. How ya doing drew ^_^

I am doing great...
I get my little one 50% of the time YAY!!! she is so cool.
she told me the other day ..... Daddy hush.. no talking and pointed at me I am going to tell you a story. I understood half of it but she just wanted to talk to me. I love her sooooo much...

I got my own place now. It is 2 blocks from the water in long beach very very cool. I am up on my feet and running. So life is good right now for me.
I live in a very cool APT everyone knows everyone and we all hang out and stuff good times.
They all know my little one and say hi to her and give her chalk to draw on the sidewalk and stuff it is really cool....

Why is devoice grand because it cost fifty grand... thats why LMFAO..

WOOT WOOT WOOT

DrewPA
The AFK BUFF BOT and talk radio host with the most.

haha my shortie is in school this year :) and one door over from the little girl that was literally born one door over from her in the hospital ... crazy, and her best friend is down the hall. Its so cute they let them skip rooms and go have lunch together if they want. Plus she was the 1st kindergartener to lose a tooth in her class :)

Ultimo

Good man how you been yea I miss the old school days of me leaving the system on and running for like 4 days 24 7 while I watched and worked on my jedi that not to many people know about. He was not a bad ass jedi but he was mine and well I did a lot of work on him.

Syn that is way cool.....
I miss you all... I might come back I really miss doing the radio station that was so much fun...

Huggles to all the hot pretty lady's out there...
and a firm hand shake to the mens...

Drew

Fluffy what up g!!!!
how you been

DrewPA

I used to do something AFK if I only could remember what the hell it was..

I think it was either Flirting or dancing. Maybe both?

Dunno, but Voren almost killed you for the ferret comments :p

And I won't tell you about the new hamster...oh fushnicken, never mind. Drop in sometime and say hi to some old folks :)

Back